Toribash
I like you but I'm only on a phone right now, just can't freaking type a lot to ask why or fix things. I have been hella fucking busyt for the past 2 weeks. Join back herpta derp
-----
Okay read through everything...

You, are, a, dumbfuck.

For one, Senseikitten is naturally a dumbass, so when he is acting like a dumbass towards you, he is to everybody, it's his nature. He naturally jokes around that way.

For two, you are way over secure that you just make yourself stupid. Nobody cares that you got banned for an infraction point build up for spamming or not spamming. I prefer not, but I checked in with siku. If I didn't care about you I wouldn't have done that.

For three, you are a dumbass.

For four, we are all dumbasses, its inevitable, so why complain and not just except it.

For five, I would have not accepted you to the clan if I didn't like you. I don't just invite people I don't like... I invite people that I want to be part of our 'family' and you are accepted in it. So accept that damn invite, everything I said in this is true. Don't take it to heart if it offends you, but that's how you are acting, over exaggerating everything. It's like my freshmen and sophmore year all over again (9th and 10th grade). So yeah, we welcomed you to Ultimate for a reason.

Rawr. That's enough of this conversation. talk about any of this shit in this thread again and... well... goodluck. Fuck 'drama'.
Last edited by Jak; May 8, 2013 at 06:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Dude, I was teaching my irl friend how to play toribash and I didn't want anyone else in the server but me and him, it said so in the desc and the motd.

But Beta has a point, I'm naturally an asshole c:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
And that's why i'm agaisn't you, you never said that it's private, just banned-me. Beta, bro, you have reasons to invite me, but i don't have reasons to join, sorry, i cant accept it again. i'm out.
Dude, I've said it. It was in the desc and the motd. You were in an alt account as well, after you I turned away 2 of my best torifriends.

Don't take everything so seriously. lol.

Does this mean we have a spot open?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Quote
Rawr. That's enough of this conversation. talk about any of this shit in this thread again and... well... goodluck. Fuck 'drama'.

-.- people don't know how to read.

How is everybody?
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=296 Rawr, another blog posted.
Last edited by Jak; May 8, 2013 at 03:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Sainz left, because, he got kicked out.. of a Toribash.. server Wtf, omgwtf, who does that? Its a stinking server, god bro, grow up..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I like dis guy

you're going in my sig what colour you want
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu