Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I received and accepted it.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Sorry for the inactivity, been busy with real life paper work and whatnot. Will begin college courses tomorrow as well.

Wish me luck!
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
Good luck Zin!

I just found out by the way that [NAO] is now (nao?) official. Big congratz to the bros over at [NAO] for attaining such a prestigious clan milestone.

Also, check out these wonky yet apparently logically, semantically, and gramatically correct sentences:
1.) The old man the boat.
2.) Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
3.) The horse raced past the barn fell.
Last edited by Trick; May 7, 2013 at 07:59 PM.
fl0w
Nice. The old "Buffalo that bully buffalo that are from the city of Buffalo, are themselves bullied by buffalo that are from the city of Buffalo".

I've got some more here:
4.) The fat people eat accumulate.
5.) The man returned home was happy.
6.) The prime number few.
Last edited by Trick; May 7, 2013 at 08:44 PM.
fl0w

Your argument is invalid.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
'MURICA
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
schedule
I just got toribash for the wii today! so I have decided to start having a schedule. I will play tb on the wii tomorow, minibash next, and regular tb the next day. If other people participate in this we can REALLY expand.
THE SPIN MASTER