Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh sweet that sounds cool, gratz
-------
That was directed at ra7en, encase there was any comfusion
Last edited by sabreon; May 1, 2013 at 12:35 AM.
(Corey Taylor- when asked what he would change about the music industry) "I'd make a wish, click my heels three times, and give it a soul."
1. You wake up, and you are in darkness. A few seconds later, you are suddenly in your fear landscape. What would happen to you? What are your fears, and what would it look like in the landscape?

My fear landscape is the deep ocean (Ironic as it's not land). Lets say, for the sake of discussion, that I can breathe underwater. I hate the sea creatures that dwell in it in a phobiatic way. I don't like the looks, the feel, the sounds, the movements, NOTHING.

To top it off I'm at a huge disadvantage in their territory so I feel extremely vulnerable if I ever faced against these creatures in that scenario.

2.If you were immortal, what you spend the rest your time in this universe doing?

I'd start learning to play an instrument, most likely the piano to keep me sane
I'd learn to build things from scrap from carpentry, iron work, welding, schematics, Computers, software, etc.

So on and so forth, just start learning considering learning is something that you'll never stop doing no matter how long you live

3.If you were able to go back in time to change only 1 event in your life, what would you change? If you fail to go back after the change, you will cease to exist and never heard of.

I would change nothing, my uncle always said regret NOT what you have done in life. Only regret what you have not.
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
1. I can honestly say that I have no fears.

2. Is this simply immortality from natural death, or am I invincible as well?

3. I would not go back at all, as this may disrupt the flow of time and create a rift in space and time.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Party of Oblv here, everyone! Join in!
----------------------------------
Really Hawkes? That's unbelievable. Really? You should have at least one fear, man.
----------------------------------
Immortality from natural death, and aging. You stop your again process at 30.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Yay I'm finally a black belt lets PAAAAAAARTYYYY in oblv!
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
I would be afraid of someone pulled a knife on me, but I don't live in fear of spiders or the dark.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
You asked what my fears are. I don't have continuous fears, though in a given moment, I would be afraid.
===Contact information:

--- Your Skype, Steam, and/or email: Skype:Gregnseb Steam:beastlyboyzz Email:sebastianmasons@yahoo.com

--- List your alternate accounts: Eevox

=== Describe yourself briefly, in one paragraph.
I am 12 years old and have been playing Toribash sense 2009 and I love to have fun and making new friends. I am a very calm person (At some points) and don't cause chaos. I like to try as hard as I can when I play and be the best way that I can in a non-cocky manner. And I have been looking for a good clan that I actually get along with and is actually a challenge to me because I'm not the type of person that creates alts all the time to pick on people who aren't as good as me

=== Why do you want to join Oblivion? Are there any members that you have already associated with? Are there any particular aspects of the clan that appeal to you?
The particular aspects that appeal to me that being forum active isnt the biggest deal ever unlike other clans because I like to be more in-game active and have fun. I think all the players of oblv are very nice people and like to have fun also, and not take it to the extreme and someones feelings end up getting hurt and dealing with that when you can be playing with friends or doing duels/tourneys.
=== Describe your experience with Toribash, and the forum community. Have you joined any other clans before? How often are you likely to be active in-game or on the forum?
I am a more in-game person not forum active, I mostly play in-game. I can be on the game at almost anytime. I get really good grades so you wont have to deal with me not being on because of something like that. If it is required to be forum active then I can make it happen.
=== What is your favorite tertiary color?
Aqua
=== Anything else you want to say? You may include art, replays, and any other works that you've made here, be they Toribash-related or not.

Fun Questions (optional, but improves your chances)

--- You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do?
Do what ever the hell he says...
--- What is your D&D Alignment? If you are unsure, feel free to take one of the many online tests available.

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you don't choose at all, you will all die by the lack of oxygen.
The friend unfortunatly because family always is more important than friends
--- Provide an answer to this riddle:
Code:
What lies about, but doesn't have a truth to tell
What sprawls out, but doesn't have an ache to quell
Patterned, then battered, then thrown out

What is not all finished until it is dead
What is any color green to blue to red
Braided, then traded, then hated
--- Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?
If it increases my chances to be in the clan... then yes...
today is my lil cousins b-day and we're going out to dinner but before that we got him super mario sluggers is it a good gift?(btw hes 6 now)