Toribash
I just watched all of Mass Effect 3 endings, I got to know stuff about the ME universe, characters, all that, and lemme tell you, am I sad, I thought 'Yeah, it's an awesome game, I'mma play it' but I get this. This is terrible ;-;. Either Shepard dies, or the Normandy, with all of the other characters, you know, Tali'zorah, Liara, Turian, Garrus. I really don't like it.

And they ain't plannin' to do anything with shepard in ME4, that his story is finished.

Well anyway, I'mma buy ME 1, then 2, and then 3, of course play all of them. But man, is there going to be that feeling, that the protagonist will die.
guys i went to my kindergarden cuz of a friend that wanted to check it out for his daugther..... i remember it being so huge and some diferent....it was nothing like what i intaked when i was nothing but a sprout of a man...my youth was a lie my life is a lie, wtf.
^^^^ Wtf did you just say cause I understood none of that. D: Until the last part.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Originally Posted by iemagazine View Post
^^^^ Wtf did you just say cause I understood none of that. D: Until the last part.

he's saying he went to check out his old elementary school because his friends daughter was going to enlist there, and when he got there he realized the school seems smaller since his perspective changed from a child to an adult. children are smaller therefore he saw the school as huge, and now that he's older and bigger he sees the school as more smaller and compact. so he cried that his childhood was a lie.
^ i did the same thing when i visited my old school after a few years with my ex gf who is still in that school ....only i didnt cry cause im not a bitch like the secret XD
Originally Posted by 3263441 View Post
^ i did the same thing when i visited my old school after a few years with my ex gf who is still in that school

Reeks of pedophilia, or you just moved.
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
Rawr, just wanted to stop by and say hi. since I never do that anymore etc. So yeah, Hi. kbai.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin