Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
The only way that 99% of the people would be saved is by having one of one colour and 99 of the other. The person in the back would assume that since he only sees blue, or all blue and one white, that he has a blue hat. Since he has a chance of being shot anyway, he would say more than the one word he is given and shout "everyone has blue hats."

Originally Posted by TheMpk View Post
Nobody will be allowed to talk or move unless I speak to them first, at which point they may only say one word and that word can either be blue or red, anything more and everyone dies.

Again, I think that the number of each hat does not matter, since it can be any number, and probably isn't known to the 100 people.
Ok guys so I've been training with Saberon at sparing.. and he taught me how to run properly... here's a replay

Mpk vs Saberon Sparing..rpl

and another random one, it's not really sparing :

Mpk vs Saberon Sparing.3.rpl
-----
Oh I see, apparently I missed something, thanks for clearing it out Death... hmm....
Last edited by TheMpk; Apr 28, 2013 at 08:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

My answer, poorly explained

Last edited by Wight; Apr 28, 2013 at 10:47 PM.
I'm not sure if what you figured out there can save 99 of the people or not but damn that's some elaborate answer, got me a little dizzy trying to keep up with the details, you made it really complicated yet true. However, every person in that country has a day to figure out a solution so discussing this is valid, this isn't played on a hunch and it isn't played on luck either, I like that you made everything abide to a single strategy, but then again like I said I don't know if that would save almost everyone :/
Originally Posted by TheMpk View Post
I'm not sure if what you figured out there can save 99 of the people or not but damn that's some elaborate answer, got me a little dizzy trying to keep up with the details, you made it really complicated yet true. However, every person in that country has a day to figure out a solution so discussing this is valid, this isn't played on a hunch and it isn't played on luck either, I like that you made everything abide to a single strategy, but then again like I said I don't know if that would save almost everyone :/

You can do a trial run with my rules for a list of x people, it doesn't have to be 100, and the colours can be anything you choose. Let me know if my strategy fails or not. The goal is that the only person that might die is last-in-line, everyone else is guaranteed to survive.
My head hurts.

I've got a joke to use on people you don't like.
Why'd the chicken cross the road?
Why?
To get to stupid mans house.
Knock knock.
Who's there?
The chicken.

I know it's dumb.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Death, why must you torture me? I don't wanna use my brain today.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Why did Sally fall off the swing?
Why?
She had no arms.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Not Sally.
-----
I've got a riddle for everyone.

A woman had her child stole by an alligator. She went to the alligator and asked,
"Alligator please give me my child."
To which the alligator responded,
" if you correctly predict what I will do next I will give you back your child, if wrong I will eat him, so what will I do next, give him back or eat him?."
Last edited by ysome; Apr 28, 2013 at 10:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Originally Posted by ysome View Post
I've got a riddle for everyone.

A woman had her child stole by an alligator. She went to the alligator and asked,
"Alligator please give me my child."
To which the alligator responded,
" if you correctly predict what I will do next I will give you back your child, if wrong I will eat him, so what will I do next, give him back or eat him?."

Ask it about the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow.