Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Kay, so i did some progress of my own here but i'll throw my vision here for sharing/editing ;d We can pretty much continue the story, but fl0wers still gotta do their char's. I figured i'd leave that up to you guys to settle. Once that's done it will be significantly easier to progress through the story. I extra left Fish's character open for everyone ;d, he'll be the evil boss to fight then.

I divided the story into three episodes, each episode carrying certain chapters. With snake's raw draft, i was able to figure out the first one, since well, it's the simplest. We can all decide what comes after. I was trying to keep a fine line from being too serious or nonsensical, that doesn't mean we can't include anything hilarious,drama etc, by all means, please. Should be good enough to work with.

I know at certain parts i might've gone too much into detail, but bleh i'm doing this for the first time and i got real hooked ;d also i figured if Bojan's doing the comic, he could put all that detail to use. I'll c/p this stuff here, add your own editions in posts or idk.

flora stowy :3

characters

Last edited by k6vamees; Apr 19, 2013 at 03:07 PM. Reason: editions to char list
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by SocKeTe View Post
The sideline idea is great, but it will be difficult to make without hurting some feelings.

Erhm, who's feelings exactly are we talking about? These are fictional characters for comedial purposes.
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
Erhm, who's feelings exactly are we talking about? These are fictional characters for comedial purposes.

Perhaps it is better to take the problems when they arise; When you have built a fictional character, ask that person in a PM if the way you portray him/her/it is acceptable.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
I can assume we're talking about fish here, since everyone else on the list can always say no, or can make their own editions to it (hence why i left fl0ws list open for you guys to actually do something about it). People on my end seemed to be fine with it. But i understand it's better to be safe on that. Everyone can make their own character if they wish in the end. This was just my vision, we're in this together.

Let me be clear on one thing, fish was just a sound suggestion at the time, considering your recent events with him. Sure i can pm him, just in case if he disagrees, though i don't see why. We are *not* putting *anyone* here in some kind of embarrassing situation, or create any kind of embarrassment for anyone through the story. That's not the goal. I figured that this is just a fun way for everyone to laugh back at what you've/we've been through imo. We can still think of something else if anyone of you i.e. don't want him to be there. If so, he's gone. Guys, it's kind of the reason i'm sharing this stuff here so you can put your hands on it yourself as well, share your ideas.

The draft is flexible at the moment since there hasn't been much story progression yet. We can swap characters in and out if you wish. In a big nutshell the story goes:

Intro, single char.; faction1 gathers friends; faction2 gathers friends; factions encounter eachother; (factions conflict - optional); factions unite to fight a common enemy; (enemy's perpective leading up to the final confrontation - optional); epic battle, enemy beaten; end of story.

More detail in my earlier post. We can still change this if someone has a better idea. It's kind of a classical adventure type story, with a bit of focus on the sidelines, so everything or most of the story's elements are explained. We can make it simpler if you guys think we can't manage, i just have a habit of being thorough.
Last edited by k6vamees; Apr 19, 2013 at 02:52 PM.

characters

Appearance of snake and Bojan can be found here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=272036

William, robot/cyborg/human (what?), caring nature, stone cold killer.

Deprav, silly looking voodoo mask, as per in-game appearance. Likes to goof around, doesn't take things too seriously, but when it comes down to it, he sure puts up a good fight. Prefers to flounce and spin instead of winning.

Deuteria, Half man half beast. Constant battle of control over self.

Smogard Ruthless orange dude in nothing but a hockey mask 0.o ?
Last edited by Deuteria; Apr 22, 2013 at 04:06 PM.
Originally Posted by Deuteria View Post

characters

Appearance of snake and Bojan can be found here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=272036

William, robot/cyborg/human (what?), caring nature, stone cold killer.

Deprav, silly looking voodoo mask, as per in-game appearance. Likes to goof around, doesn't take things too seriously, but when it comes down to it, he sure puts up a good fight. Prefers to flounce and spin instead of winning.

Deuteria, Half man half beast. Constant battle of control over self.

Smogard Ruthless orange dude in nothing but a hockey mask 0.o ?

How about you play it out;

snake Old war veteran, smokes pipe and is laid back, but every now and then rages at people. ALWAYS talks about the war(s). + Fails at martial arts, except (real) judo (=aikido).

William, robot/cyborg/human (what?), caring nature, stone cold killer. + Faggot + Attention seeker (xD)

Smogard Homeless depressed lad that kinda creeps people out by being depressed, socially malfunctional (not seeking social interactions at all) and gets pissed (goes on a rampage) at random weak people, doesn't find it fun to win. And, kinda suffers borderline, sometimes (every once in a month or so, goes trolling to immense levels.)

A bit like Marvin (HHGtTU)?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!