Toribash
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
Tried to make a replay today. Failed miserably. Can't into destroying uke anymore... guess I'll do only some parkour replays... if there will be enough free time for me...

^
Hate that I became as shitty as Arthur ):
Maybe both of as should just become manwhores.
Originally Posted by kameron View Post
Also, talking about getting accepted for official lowers you chance of getting accepted, I think.

Nobody can say how the criteria for getting official are exactly, but maybe you're right in a way, this could make us look kinda frustrated.
Originally Posted by UnedgedBluFire View Post
thanks for the invite!! NAO!!!!!!

Huh?
hi.
HOOOOOOOOT♥
Originally Posted by Zyrax View Post
^
Hate that I became as shitty as Arthur ):
Maybe both of as should just become manwhores.
Huh?
hi.

Yah he had an almost perfect app like volare and got an insta-invite by artur

p.s. manwhores sounds like lots of fun
and Unedged, can i get your GMT?
Hello unedged. Also, I don't know how well my replay making skills are, but I believe they are at least halfway decent. I haven't made a replay in like 6 months or so, considering my break XD
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Originally Posted by UnedgedBluFire View Post
thanks for the invite!! NAO!!!!!!

Hi.
Welcome aboard.
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
Kakajade, we don't need only spar replays for a video. It's a nice thing to have in a toribash video, but it's not everything. The "right" replays would be chosen by the video maker. Ofc.
Also, I doubt that places in a song should be reserved by the people who make replays. It would be a bit of a pain in the ass for the video maker. And we still don't have a song for the video.

Tried to make a replay today. Failed miserably. Can't into destroying uke anymore... guess I'll do only some parkour replays... if there will be enough free time for me...
Undies, I totally understand you :c
Not having any ideas about what to post Is a huge problem sometimes. Eh...
If we had a clan board, everything would be so much easier... that is, there would be enough threads with various themes to be discussed instead of this thing... oh well...
Hope we get accepted eventually...

I C WAT U DID THER.
Peps, join the damn irc channel
Last edited by Maylene; Apr 18, 2013 at 08:44 PM.
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people
Unedged, hello. It's your first post here, so that's somewhat okay, but please, next time make it more consistent and stuff. Also, just to clarify, it's still a test period. After about a week we'll finally decide whether you're worth staying here or not, so try your best to be active and stuff like that, hehe.
Also, kam. You ruined my subtle hint. You... RUINER!1 >:C
Koala, being a manwhore is a very hard job. Do you think that actually good women would get manwhores? Obviously not. They'll be either really ugly and/or slutty. Job sucks. But I like the concept nevertheless.

Anyways, Kuuko(the irc one) allowed me(in its very distinctive tsundere style, obviously) to make the tourney amongst us.
The prize money probably will be about 5k and 3k, I guess.
Also, when do you think we should do it? Everyone has to be informed about it and stuff. The more of us participate, the better.

Btw, you guys should really be more in our irc chat, just like may said. You're missing out a lot of fun that way. Yeah, it is mostly idling in a room, but there are moments of activity that are quite amusing.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
I believe we should wait like maybe a week or until we are sure everyone knows about and we know that we can have a decent amount of people going. Also, sorry for my in-activity in the IRC. I am at my Aunt's half of the time so I only have my phone to check the forums. Also, I forgot how to set up a connection to the IRC with my phone XD
<hampa> 420
Originally Posted by koalaknight View Post
hello everyone i am totally new to toribash and i would absolutely love to join nao

wow this guy sounds amazing, excellent application, highest belt out of anyone in our clan, VERY good looking, lets send an invite
Koalaknight, this is the main thread. Please post an application in the recruitment thread. Also, please add a little more detail to your app. Tell us about yourself, don't be so blunt.
Koalaking, you're just mad that he's a koala too XD
<hampa> 420