Toribash
Alright, I'm back with some quick changes.
Snook is now promoted to the highest rank of Elite for his competence, loyalty, activity, and general trustworthiness.
Bloodmach is promoted to recruiter because he's definitely active enough to recruit, and I'm going to trust his judgment on new recruits.

If you guys think anyone else deserves a promotion, or if you have any other suggested niches that people could fill in, let me know.

I'll be trying to bring myself to fix up the clan. It'll help if I see some real enthusiasm from someone besides myself.
Last edited by Sarutobi; Apr 12, 2013 at 03:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Hey guys glad to see you still going strong.I am still proud to be a former member. Anyways if any of you need anything don't hesitate to pm me (SERIOUSLY). I Can help with marketing, dueling, and recommendations for just about anything in toribash.

~Kball
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Alright Saru's back , and thanks for the promotion I'll try to continue whateve I've been doing that got me it :P.

And thanks for the offer kball, I'm sure if we need some help with those things we'll ask you, but I think we need to work on some other elements first (for example getting more than 3 members online at one time).
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
To Sonny: Sure, I don't mind.

Also, I realize now that I probably won't be very active on weekends because of band practice and partying, so expect me here Monday-Friday. Until I get a new mouse, I probably won't be in-game all that much, if at all.

For serious this time (probably the thirtieth time I've said this), we need a theme for elite. If no one suggests anything, it's going to be bunnies.
Suggest within a week, or forever endure being bunnies.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
there we go now TwT that's the old saru i know and love! 'cept now he parties o.o
I suggest "Training for perfection" as a theme!
Btw i deserve to be dismissed/downgraded for my lack of activity and irresponsability with the clan.
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
I was thinking boobs but yeah training for perfection is good too.

Also spanish oral exam next week, trying to learn these damn roleplays lol.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09