Toribash
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
People were getting dissconnected from the game so the servers were shut down. There was a big queue at the login screen. People couldn't start custom games and matchmaking was bugged. It was hard to get in normal games and even harder to log in. 30 minute wait time. On Nordic custom games were bugged too. My clasmates had the same problem and people were complaining on NA streams. They fixed the problem after an hour I posted that servers were shut down. Just to clarify that.

That explains a lot.
Thanks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
@Uberis:
Well, this is amazing, i've got 6500 posts and a lot of these post count was spam... But congratz isn't easy don't make random spam. :P
If wibble posts would make your post count higher I'd have shitloads of posts as I used to browse wibbles every day. Good times. Otherwise I've been posting in clans, organizations and some other serious sections. I have some spam posts but most of them are with some kind of effort.

Also I studied for the first time in this semester. It's a record for me. Not studying for 6 months at all.
Last edited by Uberis; Apr 7, 2013 at 02:05 PM.
Hey guys. Sorry for not letting you know but I went on a little trip with my classmates and I had been away from home for the last couple of days. Finnaly I am back and after a short nap (been exhausted after not sleeping for 2 days straight - lol class trips) and I decided to let you know.
If I am thinking back at it, it was fun. We went at a bathing localion or how the f*ck do you call those places ... Aqua parks? Yea. Most of the fun was at night (not that kind of fun, perica) when we had a few shots with that precious f*cking alcohol we secretly bought and skillfully hid and had fun with out 5+1 stupid audio system. This is the long story short.
> Piratez
Forgot to tell you guys I'll be slightly inactive, exam started last Friday followed by a trip with friends after that until next Wednesday, I'll try to check and post when I have time like usual.
yep me too. I'll have my final exams in 3 weeks :c that means lot of work and pratice stuff...
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by perica View Post
@Restofthefuckingclan: Why are me and Dog only ones with no tests

I don't have tests .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]