Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

BagleCagle, you have four yesses and no nos.

Welcome to Team Aikido. Hope you enjoy your stay.

This time, lets keep the welcome posts HERE to a minimum. Feel free to post in the discussion thread.

Ah yes, and Lazors is in too, I believe. Welcome!
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Hello There!

Well ! Let's take it from the top .

My in-game name is UltimatioN, I have to say that I am pretty active , maybe to active, but still active! I'd also like to point out that I'm no stranger here, I've met many members before such as ponzo, soap , knightstar, and plenty more . I've been around aikido for a pretty long time , I've come to realise the way its physics work , fracture thresholds, dm thresholds, and maybe most importantly the gravity.

There's no doubt that the aikido mods are my favourite ones, more specifically , Aikidobigdojo.tbm, aikido , greykido , and there's also alot more.

I need to admit that for me ABD is the funnest one between them .

As it will show to the left of your screen , I joined in 2012, a year ago approximately, and have come to improve as time passed .

Here's my game card :
Here's my current ranking :

As any application must have , here are my

Ofcourse , I want to join so I can improve my aikido skills , when stating Aikido I mean all general aikido mods.

Secondly, I'd like to help my fellow org mates improve in their skills also.

Thirdly , I've had experience hosting , and It would be fun if we could go through with some nice events , somewhat like the ones on the event board .

Fourthly, (not really important) , I'd like to meet other aikido lovers such as myself .

Here are some replays .
Attached Files
lold.rpl (43.6 KB, 3 views)
obliv.rpl (87.8 KB, 4 views)
decap4s.rpl (35.9 KB, 3 views)
UGOTPWND.rpl (74.4 KB, 3 views)
pr000dd itt.rpl (60.6 KB, 3 views)
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3
Well, i think that you can consider yourself a member, any nice thing about you is true, so it's a yes from me too.
Shouldn't I wait for an official decision by a moderator of this org?

(I'm new I dont know how things work around here ) XD
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3