Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Feel free! I'd personally enjoy some participation from other clans. I don't see why we shouldn't be able to intermingle.

I believe there is some sort of rule against "invading"? I don't honestly know what this implies in terms of particulars. Just avoid whatever that may mean.

Also please tell others about our clan! I'd be most appreciative if you might ^_^
Last edited by Kveykva; Mar 28, 2013 at 12:46 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Current Administrator of Oblivion. Former Administrator of RIP.
Blank Das Keyboard, Arch, J, Erlang, Haskell - You can always be better.
Donating
I always have a knack to find awesome, and here I am. So organized and well mannered you guys <3 Zander, great job!
Thanks for the updates Kurisu! Welcome, Jewww. As long as other clan members are friendly I see no problem with the 'invasion.' Jewww, I just checked out that song! Are those really your vox? And Feat. Andy Atkins, pretty legit.

Well, I figure I'll introduce you guys to my IRL person:

We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
The logo should probably be simplified so that it remains recognizable on a smaller-scale, for textures and such.

If anyone is able to make some kind of number/word puzzle, or at least are confident in their ability to solve them, and are interested in possible forum events involving them, PM me. I might possibly start a weekly crossword for this thread, and at a later point, have an event of some sort. Of course to do that, there must first be general interest.

LIFE (by popular demand): Recently got my conditional offers of admission to a post-secondary educational institution, and thus I am picking up the slack for the work that I managed to not do in the past month or so. Four hours of sleep a day does not an amiable Gunslinger make.
"Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while."
This was the logo I was using on my textures:

Logo

We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Looking snazzy there, King. Thanks for the logo, I'm going to see if I can do anything with it.

You're welcome to join our IRC channel too, Jewww.
"Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while."
Thanks Gun I'll get on the IRC channel too...
Really sorry for inactivity guys..Been playing other games and stuff.
Um..if anyone out there has tribes ascend ill play if my internet is good
K, so i donated my acid relax- acid torso-and 3.55k
Sooo..how is everyone doing today
-----
Kvey, i think that the weekend tourneys are a great idea, but depending on the attendence, this should be once a month or every other week.
-----
and umm..maybe try to host this event on a saturday, being that sunday is easter, and people have things with family :P
Last edited by Cyber1337; Mar 29, 2013 at 12:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've done wrong yes, but the past is long gone, and we should be able to hope for a great future.
Good point Cyber haha. Ok, so I have a good Force/Relax setup now and am gonna stick with it. Since I have all my textures, all the TC I earn from tourneys will be donated to the clan.