4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by William View Post
fl0w was killed by agreement of almost all members,

Objection your 'honor!

Back to topic; Bojan, I do agree with every word you speak, and I do believe it were stupid to kill fl0w, however, I do not believe that we have crossed a point of no return yet.

TO DO)
1. GET OUR SHIT TOGETHER, I.E. SCHEDULE A MEETING ON THE IRC OR INGAME.
2.SPEAK WITH CLAN MODS.

^
We need to get back on track, asap.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
I don't like this!

If we put our shit together and gather under the same banner as Bojan wanted to do in the first place it's all kewl.
If we split in 2 over such stupid course of events and details, I'll be disappointed and probably wander with no tag for a while, enjoying loneliness.

(I'd still love you and play with you guys tho ;p)
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
I don't like this!

If we put our shit together and gather under the same banner as Bojan wanted to do in the first place it's all kewl.
If we split in 2 over such stupid course of events and details, I'll be disappointed and probably wander with no tag for a while, enjoying loneliness.

(I'd still love you and play with you guys tho ;p)

We won't split into. I respected what Bojan has here, and me being like "fl0w is gonna be resurrected, letz move again" would be inappropriate. And as it seems Bojan is willing to let go of liquid to get a fl0w board with full moderation and control. Don't go all drama on us deppy :P
Your messed up world enthrills me
I'm not going all drama xD I think I just got what was happening wrong.

I'm good either way from the moment we keep the group !
No one spoke about splitting or anything. We are not trying to fight over members here, we just need to find what is the best way to bring flow back.
But, that is impossible to discuss as long moderators are silent.
They need to tell us what they think is the best course of action.

We can debate here for ages, but we can't do nothing unless they approve or disapprove.
Fish's words:

Uhh, you are the ones that killed fl0w, and we don't even know why you did it. If you want to revive it instead of starting over with liquid, go ahead.

So, William, if you are going to be flow's new leader time to step up.