Toribash
Originally Posted by Rawrmeh View Post
Hi my names Rawrmeh as you can clearly tell. I know I am a bit new to Toribash but I spent all night thumbing through the various clans and raku seems to be the clan for me. I am 15 and live in Salt Lake City, Utah of the United States of America. I like to mess around with certain programs like Java, A++, and UnrealScript. The main reason you people interest me is because, you seem like really nice folk that are not in this clan for the game but more for a friendly community. I hope I do get accepted ,but if I am not accepted I hold no hard feelings against any of you and wish you all the best of luck.

Hmm, I'm actually mesmerized that you are a newcomer, your grammar seems decent. I can't say anything at the moment but if you show me something I'd be amazed of, and also got to know me I'll say yes.
Basically what cham said.
Apathy.

Though, what really concerns me is that if you're willing to commit to being active and actually posting on our boards.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Well, you told us, you like mess around programs, and where you live. So, tell us more about you.
I'm neutral. For a moment.
"Isolate and Devour"
Hi my names Rawrmeh as you can clearly tell. I know I am a bit new to Toribash but I spent all night thumbing through the various clans and raku seems to be the clan for me. I am 15 and live in Salt Lake City, Utah of the United States of America. I like to mess around with certain programs like Java, A++, and UnrealScript. The main reason you people interest me is because, you seem like really nice folk that are not in this clan for the game but more for a friendly community. I hope I do get accepted ,but if I am not accepted I hold no hard feelings against any of you and wish you all the best of luck.

You're in brahh!!

raku's obligatory grammar nazical attitude while judging apps:

I don't think your grammar is too great because that's definitely the most important thing ever. Your spaces are out of place in your app and I see a lot of grammatical mistakes which means you are probably not good at life which in turn means that you are not good enough to join raku.
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
raku's obligatory grammar nazical attitude while judging apps:

I don't think your grammar is too great because that's definitely the most important thing ever. Your spaces are out of place in your app and I see a lot of grammatical mistakes which means you are probably not good at life which in turn means that you are not good enough to join raku.

Originally Posted by chamara;
Hmm, I'm actually mesmerized that you are a newcomer, your grammar seems decent.

u wot m8
stfu Hero.

I would like you to post a bit more info about yourself, and feel free to post around raku.

I don't usually do this so impress us.

Great, I just went Hitler. Damn you Hero.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
I think I will remain Neutral for the time being.
"The one, the only, D. Ogburn" Quote by, some guy living in my bathroom.
Well since you all wanted to know more about me. Here ya go, my dad was murdered 5 years ago while being mugged. I pretty much got over that 4 years ago and I do miss him but nothing I can do about that. I so far am liking Toribash as a game and am doing fairly well for a beginner (or so I am told) and you all seem like nice people. Oh yes and to the person named Hero. I HAZ BEAST GRAMMAAR AND SPELINGZ SKILLZ IDK WAT U TAKING ABUT.
Last edited by Rawrmeh; Mar 19, 2013 at 01:16 AM.