Toribash
I mean no disrespect, I just figured I would tell him he had forgotten something. I will consult a team next time
I have found the hot secret sauce.
Name: Nassir
IGN: iemagazine
Belt: 2nd dan
Infractions: I have 5, three are private of those three one is a warning, I have three warning's, one usless post, and the last one is ignoring rules.
Alt's: None
ban's: None
Things I am good at: I am progressing in making Avatar's, Signatures, Or Wallpaper's. I am also good at ninjutsu, akido, and getting better in Rk-mma and sparring.
Reason I want to join: I know I few of the members in Secret already and I consider them my friends. This was the clan when I first started Toribash that I heard about constantly and always wanted to join. I feel as if I could help the clan in some way shape or forum. I feel as if this clan could be my home.
Thread to my art: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=398298
In replay's: I had a slow start against monk in the spar so I was stiff. In "decappp kolorz" I went stiff because if I went relax I probably would have lost that.
Attached Files
-00 decappp kolorz.rpl (87.8 KB, 6 views)
-00 i gave up lol 3.rpl (72.1 KB, 6 views)
-00 monk_v_me.rpl (407.4 KB, 6 views)
-00 Ninjutsu4.rpl (54.7 KB, 9 views)
-00 perfected this move.rpl (65.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by iemagazine; Mar 15, 2013 at 04:25 AM.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Originally Posted by iemagazine View Post
Reason I want to join: I know I few of the members in Secret already and I consider them my friends.

Is one of them me? Just asking.....
Replay thread

Just made...

^( * _ * )^ Done. First one, went for a kind of sparks falling mystical effect. Didn't work, Third one went for a darker more mystical feel, looks better. Third one I went back and edited the first to make it look better, darker, blends more, different border, able to see the tori more.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.