Toribash
Hard, harsh, heavy. Whatever word you'd use to say it's too intense. Relax it a little bit? smooth it out? I dunno, I just think a "softer" synth would fit the style you had going (all of this is imo, do what you think sounds good ofc)

Maybe like 1/85th as smooth as the synth at 1:32 of this tune

mandatory gif:
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Anybody had any experiences with 5-HTP or L-Tryptophan supplements? I've got a fair bit coming in the mail soon.
Never heard if it, mind sharing what it's for?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Serotonin supplement, so basically improved mood. The specific supplement I'm getting (New Mood), also contain Vitamin B6 to help the shit work faster and a few other ingredients that help with sleep and muscle relaxants.
Better mood, restored energy, muscle relaxant, and sleep aid? You should just jerk off mate.
Well that's half the fun. I use Melatonin like twice a week as a sleep aid (especially sunday night, when I want to reset my sleep schedule after staying up late partying), and it fucking knocks me out in about 30 mins. If you're looking for a over-the-counter sleep aid, I recommend that.

Also updated the old avvy, whaddya think guys?
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
over-the-counter

Originally Posted by boStaff
perscription drugs