Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by PeSystem View Post
Hi ,
My name is Pedro, i think TA is a great place for me to show and perfect my current aikido skills. I can only play in weekends becuase of school, but im very forum active, and my favourite mod is aikido.
If you need my GMT -3.00

Here

Fuck the world, might as well say it since everybody is going to vote no.

Rejected

Feel free to re-apply when you can actually put some effort into your application.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Feel free to re-apply when you can actually put some effort into your application.

That doesn't mean you can make a new one straight away with alot of effort. Re-apply (If you want) In a few months or so.

Guys, If we keep judging people on how good their application is then won't that make us drift away from the whole point of this Organisation? We're in this organisation because we are good at Aikido, not writing applications.

Just a point to future applicants. Try to find some of us in-game. PM our members and arrange to meet us. Gain a reputation within Toribash for your Aikido skills, not for writing an awesome application. I have judged people on their application before and I know I may be showing a sign of hypocrisy. But we need to find a balance and remember who we are and why we're here.

But anyway, PeSystem I guess you're rejected. Sorry.

(If a mod for this forum would quote some of what I've said in the opening post to this thread I'd be very thankful)
I totally agree, I know you should be forum activan have good grammar and stuff but an application shouldn't need to THAT long.
Vordred alt.
Contact Vordred.
Added a bit of that, thanks Kingsta. Just got back from vacation and am going to point out some stuff.

First, thanks for keeping up with the thread/taking over control while I was gone. I appreciate it.

Secondly, I'm obviously not going to overturn any decisions that were made. If anyone is still pending decision, and a member knows this, please PM me the info, don't post it here. Which leads to my third point:

Please cease useless discussion here. It's awesome to chat and stuff, but we have a whole thread for random, pointless useful chatting. Thanks everyone.

So yes, there should be no applications currently running, and all decisions stand. Thank you.

Edit:

There was no official decision on Niceflames (Water now) and 17april, you're both in with plenty of yesses. Welcome!
Last edited by Zoro; Mar 9, 2013 at 04:37 PM.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Well, thanks guys and Thanks Zoro.
I'll try to do my best.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Hi guys,

I am 14 year old child from india. My GMT is 5:30. Now, ppl from my clan
etc always doubt me cause i am just 14 years old. But i am a decent fighter and
my specialty is akido. I hv heard a lot of this organisation. I really want to be a
part of this so dat i can represent myself. I wud love to fight alongside gr8 fighters like Erth,Beta etc

I am a brown belt with rank about 2600.

Guys i was hving problem with ver. 4.3 so i switched to 4.2. Unfortunately i
deleted all the files of 4.3. This happened recently so currently i only hv one
replay.Hope u can understand.....
Attached Files
Close shave.rpl (58.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by magicfire1998; Mar 15, 2013 at 05:57 PM.
Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.
Originally Posted by magicfire1998 View Post
Hi guys,

my specialty is akido. I hv heard a lot of this organisation. I really want to be a
part of this so dat i can represent myself. I wud love to fight alongside gr8 fighters like Erth,Beta etc

Hey, thanks for applying to our organisation.
Try to meet our members in game some time if you're struggling with replays.
I'm disappointed with the amount of effort put into the application and the grammar.
The part I bolded - We have loads of great fighters in this organisation, just to be clear.

Lately we have decided to become alot stricter with our applicants to make our organisation better etc, so for the time being my answer is No.
But feel free to meet me ingame, and the rest of our organisation, and maybe you can change my mind.
Originally Posted by magicfire1998 View Post
Hi guys,

Hey, thanks for applying as Kingsta said (Also Kingsta, that is why he said etc.) I would have really liked to see a lot more on this application and a little more effort put into it. As I have stated before, we should already know how you play, and I have a feeling none of us knows you. Try to interact with the members from Team Aikido and play with us. If you can do this and prove your skill, I will consider my vote.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin