Toribash
Me and my buddies were hitchhicking from Aspra Spitia "White Houses" to our town, Antikyra. We got on a drunk driver, probably 55-60 years old. When we started, he almost drove over the pamevents, but got again on the road. Then when we got to the nasty place of the road, with 60km/h, we was slightly leaning to the right side, we were going to fall off the road, and probably crash on the rocks, causing an immediate death. I managed to grab his steering wheel, changing the course, getting our asses saved. We yelled him to stop near a gas station, 500m after we told him to. We open the doors, cursed the shit out of him, and smashed the doors. We ran, laughed, and I fucking felt so proud of myself for saving our asses this day. I am grateful to be here, and I have never felt happier in my entire life. Now, I can understand why life is beautiful, and it would be a really dumb thing to lose it for some others guy fault. Love you guys <3
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
Me and my buddies were hitchhicking from Aspra Spitia "White Houses" to our town, Antikyra. We got on a drunk driver, probably 55-60 years old. When we started, he almost drove over the pamevents, but got again on the road. Then when we got to the nasty place of the road, with 60km/h, we was slightly leaning to the right side, we were going to fall off the road, and probably crash on the rocks, causing an immediate death. I managed to grab his steering wheel, changing the course, getting our asses saved. We yelled him to stop near a gas station, 500m after we told him to. We open the doors, cursed the shit out of him, and smashed the doors. We ran, laughed, and I fucking felt so proud of myself for saving our asses this day. I am grateful to be here, and I have never felt happier in my entire life. Now, I can understand why life is beautiful, and it would be a really dumb thing to lose it for some others guy fault. Love you guys <3

This post would make my English teacher commit suicide.

Nice work tho' mate.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by elvis View Post
This post would make my English teacher commit suicide.

Nice work tho' mate.

Was in a rush. Yeah, can't control even my godamn fingers after this shock.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU