Toribash
K , and Guys I just made an 8-bit version of Ordinary people by john legend
check it out
I'm doing request so You guys better send me them
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
request of art, music or avvys? Sure. Make me a retro city rampage avatar like mine but make it have a black line border and small and a white back round. good luck...(this should be interesting)

Sainz I'd LOVE to see you in here just submit a quick app. Bad or not you have my inferior yes <3

Long time no see Frost! glad to see you're still lurking and alive ;) we missed ya!
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Bitch making me do work. I hate doing avvys alone sometimes lol but lets make a deal avvy for views I give you avvy and in return you post my video in other places such as skype , and facebook .

large

avvy: small :3

for you babe
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Like it <3

might request some more to keep you ON YOUR MOTHER FUCKING TOES

*ahem*

but yeah! spread the word/link I shall. Monotize your videos you should...
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Sorry I couldn't use my computer for 3 days, people were working on my house.
It's all better now, k.

What did I miss?

Someone summarize, I don't want to shift through 3 pages.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
everyone is thinking of leaving the clan, the game, the family, the friends, the life
-----
why's shmevin with adm powers here? it's time to remove him and put someone else on his place
-----
noah decides who will replace him
Last edited by Math; Mar 7, 2013 at 08:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You give yourself double powers Math.
With these double powers, which you be refered to as "supermodpowers", you shall rule the entire forums.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
No we love you ,your so awesome and you've been with us through thick and thin <3 Love you man.