Toribash
This is a clan for bronies, why should we let non-bronies in lol

I think it is rough right now because this used to be THE place for bronies in toribash community, but there are other clans now with lower standards
FIRED UP
We are like the survivors of a clan apocalypse.
But incest isn't gonna make babies to bring us back. It was a family.
ya
Well if the clan wants to stick to its morals then that's fine. My clan is just a spin-off from this clan, with brony/non-brony hybrids.
Leader of nothing
So, guys, are you for or against leaving this clan dead?
The only active members are me, coolio, Arbalest. Not sure about zenzen and karolk, but they seem like browsing
meow
If they are non-bronies, what point do they have in being here? it's stupid to join if you don't like my little pony, or else you have no reason to come or be here, leading to people joining just to say that they are in a clan, and not contributing to the clan. It's not that they don't tolerate them, it's that they know that they probably would have no reason to be here, and they probably wouldn't have understood half the things they would be talking about in this clan.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
I was implying to get rid of pony "dress code" and become a clan, not based on a show. Yeah, it would totally destroy everything we were working on for a year or so, but we would keep our clan alive and already be official, so that more people would like to join. It would totally boost our activity, buuuuut... The soul of our clan will die, if we get rid of ponies, so the only solution I can think of is to close the clan and continue living
meow
wait for BFG, he is the ultimate decision-maker

I'd honestly like this to live and thrive to be a beacon of trust and enjoyment to all the bronies looking for a nice tight-knit clan, but BFG can shut it down if he pleases
FIRED UP
If that's what you're looking for, there is Frost to some degree /)^3^(\
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole