Toribash
Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
You haven't left the fandom have you?
I liked what Hasbro has done, well I don't really like to think of it as a moral cartoon, I like to think of it to be real I guess. I'm just a really big and strange fan of the ponies.

I think what they did is shit, probably won't watch season 4, but the only thing that will stop me from reading the fanfics is death itself.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
Ah, hello once again. How are things going for you?

I am really sick so not so good
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by KwlPwnz View Post
I think what they did is shit, probably won't watch season 4, but the only thing that will stop me from reading the fanfics is death itself.

What happened to love and Tolerance? And it also says in your signature "Ponies for life!"
Leader of nothing
I managed to cut my head open today. I had to make a makeshift bandage out of kitchen roll and a long piece of cloth.
Leader of nothing
To me, the new episode was the most random, illogical, unbelievable thing they could have done. It's the equivalent of watching The Walking Dead, and all the zombies start doing the harlem shake and oppa gangnam style, while Lori breakdances, and the Governor and Rick have this huge anime style fight, and it starts raining potatoes.
I'm toxic go away.