Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

There wouldn't be much point with having IRC on your phone, you would be constantly in and out of #TA!

Just get in whenever you can when at home etc!
No to both, unless either one of you can give me a decent enough reason for a yes.

There is being tired and there is being damn right lazy..
Do whatever you feel is right to do.
Originally Posted by niceflames View Post
Heh sorry, I wrote my app when I was tired. Want me to rewrite it?

I would appreciate that. It would also raise your chances of getting in.

Dimebag77 you're in. Welcome.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Hello, my name is Niceflames, but Jordan in real life. I'm not very old, only 13, so because I have no job or anything like that, I'll always be active when the organization needs me. I would love to get into this organization because everybody in it seems cool, and I thought that I would maybe fit in, because I'd say I'm not bad at aikido. I am very forum active and game active, in fact I have equal activity in both. I am also a replay maker, so I also applied for [ORMO] (hopefully I'm good enough to get in). Hopefully if I'm in this organization, I will be able to make new friends with the people in it. I also might be able to help with things. Just ask me and I'll see what I can do. By the way, I am a graphic artist. I don't specialize in it much, but I'm pretty good at making logos, avatars, and textures, so tell me if you need anything. Thank you.

Also, my GMT is -5.

I'm not sure if you have seen these replays on the previous page, but I'll post them again anyways.
Attached Files
#Aikido2.rpl (54.8 KB, 9 views)
#Aikido3.rpl (38.4 KB, 8 views)
#Aikido4.rpl (55.1 KB, 9 views)
#Aikido6.rpl (43.5 KB, 11 views)
#Aikido8.rpl (65.8 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Water; Feb 15, 2013 at 05:48 AM.
Originally Posted by niceflames View Post
Hello, my name is Niceflames, but Jordan in real life. I'm not very old, only 13, so because I have no job or anything like that, I'll always be active when the organization needs me. I would love to get into this organization because everybody in it seems cool, and I thought that I would maybe fit in, because I'd say I'm not bad at aikido. I am very forum active and game active, in fact I have equal activity in both. I am also a replay maker, so I also applied for [ORMO] (hopefully I'm good enough to get in). Hopefully if I'm in this organization, I will be able to make new friends with the people in it. I also might be able to help with things. Just ask me and I'll see what I can do. By the way, I am a graphic artist. I don't specialize in it much, but I'm pretty good at making logos, avatars, and textures, so tell me if you need anything. Thank you.

Also, my GMT is -5.

I'm not sure if you have seen these replays on the previous page, but I'll post them again anyways.

Thanks for re-applying, in my opinion you should've made you app like this in the first place. Not many people have second chances. If you can, try to meet me in-game at some point today. I don't want to test your skills or anything. It's just to get to know you because I'm undecided on your new application.
You haven't received any no's yet.. I'm just waiting on a few more votes.

Also I met up with Niceflames in-game. Pretty cool guy, I say yes.