Toribash
Belt: Blue
Timezone: GMT +930
Preferable mod: Judo

Reason for joining: As you guys knew i was a member of SyN with my buddy Jewww. But a few other old members had a whinge and told Jewww to take the clan down. Which really annoyed me because Jewww was doing pretty good. So at the moment i am clanless. And i thought i would make an app for [Ele] to see if i could join my old friends.

Past clans: On my old account : [Ele] and [Ethr]. On this account: [SyN]
Forum/IRC activity: Forum : 10. IRC: 5 ( I know how to use irc. I used to be big into it and i used to write scripts.) I'm not a big fan of it now but i will use it if required.
Referral/invitation
Infraction/ban history: Just a couple of infractions for being a smart arse to some of toribash's more unintelligent members..

Skill sets (art, replays, video): I am not a wonderful artist yet but i have been practicing texture making and i am getting better.

About yourself: If you guys forgot about this: I am 13, from Australia. I am a very musically influenced person. I am mainly into metal. (Industrial, Thrash, Deathcore, Metal core.) My fav bands are: Northlane, Suicide Silence, Static X, BMTH, TesseracT, And between the Buried and Me. I am starting my first year of high school in 2 days :P . Other than that i am a pretty big computer nerd. I am learning how to program in C++ and how to write HTML. If you want to know anything specific just ask away and i'll share anything.

Any other relevant information: I like cats. My favourite mod is Judo. I have a very low loss rate in that mod. I am very forums active and i spend about 2 hours in-game everyday. I am usually very mature and use good grammar, spelling and punctuation. I am usually a nice person on the forums unless someone is acting so stupid they are asking for a smart arse remark.

Element and animal: Can i use my old Snow Leopard? If not then.. Water Narwhal!

If you guys let me in i would be very grateful. If not then i hope nothing but good things for this clan.

And also if i don't get in i donated some tc. Not much but i wanted to do something good for the clan.
Last edited by Regent101; Jan 27, 2013 at 03:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Thank you very much regent for your app sorry about your clan well review as quickley as possible and get back to you.\

Also darrenl4 welcome to element
Last edited by pizzabash2; Jan 27, 2013 at 04:08 PM.
Belt:Black
Timezone:Spain gmt +2
Preferable mod:aikido,aikidobigdojo,quickaikido,classicsumo,c lassic,etc.
Reason for joining:well i want to get into a clan and i found this one recruiting and it was suitable and i like the owner
Past clans:-nop,soul and i dont remember many more
Forum/IRC activity:Forum 7/10 and Irc idk
Referral/invitationRecruitment
Infraction/ban historyNone
Skill sets (art, replays, video):well im learning art but im not good at it
About yourself:Im nice,admirable,loyal and friendly
Any other relevant information:im 15 and i like to play video games lol

How About Fire Fox/the only reason im leaving quantum is because its dying and i was wondering if i could have a chance of joining Element
What about my app hotshot??

Cancel my app. This clan is so inactive it takes 3+ days to answer an app. Element died a long time ago in my opinion.
Last edited by Regent101; Jan 29, 2013 at 06:56 AM.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie