Toribash
XD well put Sahee, just hone your skills at relax fighting E1337. You may prove to be good, but you really need to wait until you are a high enough belt, and Relax All is the name of our clan because we fight relaxed, not because we randomly relax all for a turn.
Last edited by snowflakeG; Aug 20, 2008 at 01:14 AM.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
ok i got it just get better and stay close to the ground. but alt told me ingame that ninja helped him stay close to teh ground. no-one from relax all has helped me yet. ive been told i will be helped but i havent been and the complete noob thing i said was because the move i did was so stupid i called it a complete noob move. he caught MAh LEG! and i ended up slappin his ass and his foot hit dq before mine.

OH YAH! and whats with the servers? why is there no any belt wushu anymore?! i cant get to wushu!!!!!!!
[FACT] The noob is a term refered to as new player. [FACT] EL33tN00b is a term used to refer to the Elite Noobs or greenbelts+ i am that Noob.
Originally Posted by El33tN00b View Post
ok i got it just get better and stay close to the ground. but alt told me ingame that ninja helped him stay close to teh ground. no-one from relax all has helped me yet. ive been told i will be helped but i havent been.

Originally Posted by snowflakeG View Post
E1337, when someone is joining, we don't HELP them join, that would be the act of an idiot.

Last edited by snowflakeG; Aug 20, 2008 at 04:30 AM.
[RelaxAll]

Ninja didnt help me join, he helped me get close to the ground.

And showed me couple other things, but mostly i learned by teaching myself and practicing.

P-R-A-C-T-I-C-E
Hello.
We may have to implement a minimum amount of time between applications, because every time a persons first try f4ils, they post again the next day >.<. I want this clan to be more exclusive than every person who tries to get in does. Quality, not quantity folks.
[RelaxAll]

Snow, what's the problem if ppl post here? The thread won't get filled ^^
And, we all agree with what you said about quality/not quantity: if a guy do not deserve to be in the clan, he just won't be clanned, if he really cares about it, he'll wait, till his moves are cool enough. Making tryouts is one of sah's jobs.

@DejaVu: Your first replay is kinda relaxed in the first part, but then u just fly away without moving. The fight ends when the frames end, do something, dance, comeback, smoke a cigarette idk. The other replays were stiff, or symmetrical.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
I laled at your saheed sentence (RA talk warning) "(...)smoke a cigarette", maldi.

Dude DejaVu, where are you wushu replays?

I know you can defend yourself mentioning that I said classic replays can also be accepted, but read that post again. And no, I didn't edit it yet ;P.

When it comes to Alt: I know alt, actually, it's not a first dude from the street that wants to join so he joined. We have an agreement: he'll talk less, I'll guide him with tb ;P.

Snowwy: you think he applied before? You might just had a deja vu o:! ;P

And Qanity With Quality is what I'm looking for, don't worry.
Anyway, what else can you do about that;P. jk.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
That will get you somewhere off here. We won't go further till you're interesting in wushu. Then I'll wonder about your character ;p, whatever that means.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
Snow, what's the problem if ppl post here? The thread won't get filled ^^
And, we all agree with what you said about quality/not quantity: if a guy do not deserve to be in the clan, he just won't be clanned, if he really cares about it, he'll wait, till his moves are cool enough. Making tryouts is one of sah's jobs.

Yeah, I know what you mean, its just that if we get two applications from the same person in a matter of hours, you gotta notice :P
Not using deja vu as an example, as he said, he just didn't know how to make an app the first time.
[RelaxAll]

I wanted to know if I post here replays of version 3.32, you will be able to see?
Last edited by Lucas; Aug 20, 2008 at 10:20 PM.