Toribash
I am making a room
/jo Phantom
Ibelieveweallknowownerpass

Zayex ain't pro enough to retire
Last edited by Onimaru; Jan 9, 2013 at 05:59 AM.
Originally Posted by Onimaru View Post
I am making a room
/jo Phantom
Ibelieveweallknowownerpass

Zayex ain't pro enough to retire

Yeah, I basically "gave up" as opposed to retiring. But whatever, I'm Zayex, and almost every forumer knows who I am now, so no complaints.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Be nice

Also I see that b3st is in the clan now. Good choice
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Zoro, why're you not in Reaper anymore?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Eww coding, eww ewwie eww.
Eww

Arrow, I've never tried it :3
Would kind of like to
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by ArrowBasse View Post
Maybe I am too offtopic , but does anybody like c++?

I don't even know What that does haha, but I think I have it because I installed a game or something that it came with. Not sure

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by ArrowBasse View Post
Maybe I am too offtopic , but does anybody like c++?

I do arrow but I do prefer Java, because I am learning. Also, seeing the other responses, how did these people get to the internet? We should hang out more Arrowbasse and enjoy each others' computer literacy.
Well the world revolves around more than just the internet, but good question how did we muster up the brain power to get here.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos