Toribash
Originally Posted by TheLostCarrot View Post
I got 540 dollars and Halo4/BO2

Both on Xbox? COD is better on PS3. And well, Halo isn't on PS3 ;P. But 540 dollars? That's pretty nice.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
urd cod is better on ps3 i have a ps3 so i like it better
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Shear point of fact, the XBOX 360 is the worst gaming investment ever. It's a few hundred dollars when you buy it for an on going $10 a month for functionality. At least when you spend that $120 at the end of the year on a PC you get more power. The 360's hardware is already to dated to keep up with modern games. Seriously, play any game at max quality on an PC that is of equal value of what you have spent on your 360 you will see a massive difference. The PS3 is a game console, the 360 is a money pit.

Also, I like the new name Hush
I love my xbox, I believe the ecaxt opposite of your statement. I hate the pc when referred tp as a console considering it's used for literally almost every aspect of life. If the xbox was meant to do more than simply play games then it would be a pc same as any other console throughout history. If you're looking at specs, graphics, drivers and such then you aren't looking at gaming.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
I prefer a PS3 over an Xbox 360.
Bill Gates is just a greedy fucker.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
One wrong download, or too much used up space can also ruin your pc. and I love xbox live personally I know it bothers lots of folks but 7 or 8 dollars a month I forget how much it is I rarely play online. Either way 8 dollars a month isn't asking too much I mean people spend that much on fast food daily and I think it's worth it...well me and like 4 other people in the universe.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
I have never met a PC problem that I could not fix with education. Consoles, however, come with a myriad of security details for repair. The 360 goes as far as to salve every piece to the machine, making it impossible to replace damaged components.

I would really like to be able to waste $8 a day but I need that three grand. I can't afford to something that isn't giving me anything in return. Microsoft used to fund games' servers but they don't even do that anymore.

Steam has been pretty successful. I am happy they were able to use the XBL format. Microsoft does have great ideas, but their business model and marketing ethics disappoint me. I blame them for the crude 'nickle and dime' tactics used to market modern games.

Fortunately with the steadily dropping price of technology it is becoming more costly to develop specific gaming consoles. All gaming consoles are underpowered compared to their PC counterparts. Consoles were need back in the day though. Consoles were built specifically to play games where as a PC may or may not depending on it's architecture.

These days modern shouldn't have that error and even if they do it easily fixed. You can use your general PC to play games. That's just cool. If you take some time to study you can build yourself a nice PC specific to gaming as cheap as a console.

I, however, can not deny that a console is easy to use. I have to trouble applying my time and effort no the things I want so a PC probably just suits my personality better. I'm a DIY kinda guy I guess.
Last edited by Onimaru; Dec 29, 2012 at 09:40 PM.