Toribash
@G1rl I agree thats a bit backwards on platas part you know....the whole trusting only him thing x].
@PlataBear Somewhat understandable. If you dont mind i will like to create the clan story.
-----
just realised the clan if named after 3 of you ftw lol i dont wanna make clan story anymore lol
Last edited by noobstatus; Dec 28, 2012 at 08:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
what you mean you got 3 kids?
That's very interesting how we had the problem with you in sm0ke and not telling the rest of us clan members and now not telling the rest of us about power control. I know that it is "within" the clan but it doesn't make any sence, nothing against dizzybomb <3 but the next in line for power should be Akufuncture or I. Also, since we are a clan or family if you wish, we should make the rules together. Something that we can agree on. Also Platabear I have the most clan "experience" here so I think I know not to do anything without consulting the other clan mates.
Herp Derp.
As for spam, uhhhh what the hell? We definately need less spam before we go official. If the reasons aren't obvious then just wow... Every single one of you talk about going official as if its easy to get. Well its not, its hard work and takes time. Becoming an oficial clan isn't handed to you on a silver fucking pladder.
-----
Don't get me wrong, I love this clan and the members in it but this I'm just trying to solve these problems for the good of the clan .
Last edited by Diabolic; Dec 28, 2012 at 09:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų
I agree but I don't know your clan history but dizzy was the co leader for caution for a long time so I knew he could handle it. And I'm sorry I will give you both the co leader abilities when I get home
-----
And noob please make the story lol, my guy can't :/
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 28, 2012 at 11:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Platabear I've told you numerous times I was the leader of Omega, an official clan from 2007. So uhh yeah. I really could care less if I can invite or kick people but it is a slap in the face that someone who isn't even an original leader is deemed more "worthy" and "trusted" to have more power over an original leader. Again no offence dizzy <3. Also other issues that I've already said.
Well I'm sorry I never remember hearing that amber, and I'm very sorry I never told you guys can we move past this pwease? :3
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
You're still avoiding the problems that I have informed you of. The only way to "move past this pwease" is to actually make changes.
Originally Posted by Akufuncture View Post
Hey...Who the hell is voting? We should have made it so only clan members could vote.

I voted because I'm a cool kid.
Originally Posted by Akufuncture View Post
Hey...Who the hell is voting? We should have made it so only clan members could vote.

Right. Alsoas I've said before we could all have our own shaders to match our toris so that it actually looks good, transitions inbetween each person would make it look fine.