Toribash
Hi Everyone on Phantom! I just met Downstem and Onimaru when I was playing, And they seemed to be nice, so I guess this clan is that aswell.

Well. I am a 14 year old boy from the very north of Sweden. I have been on toribash for a long time, but I did ragequit when i got hacked, so now im back, 2 years later. I was rank 32 when I left, which is pretty good. But now, I'm at a terrible rank. I am able to play Toribash ALOT as i don't really have any hobby, I might go skiing at the weekends. I'm at (+1 Time) And i can be one from 15:30-21:30 Mon-Fri. Im not really sure about the weekends.
I've been hacked 2 years ago, Now i'm back, Nice to see you all.
No. You were begging for items and toricredits.
Your application is also shit, as if you put no time or thought into it.
-----
Also Azure, I invited him.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Dec 28, 2012 at 02:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Well. Okay then.. Sorry about the begging, I just can't face that all my items is gone.
I've been hacked 2 years ago, Now i'm back, Nice to see you all.
too damn bad man up and get them back. work for it. and dont give out your password or duel anymore!
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
too damn bad man up and get them back. work for it.

I haven't worked for anything I have lol, I live off donations xP
FIRED UP
donations are ok but begging? NO!
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Die in fire, and then have dogs rape your burnt corpse.

Just sayin'.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
And that concludes the spam allowed for this voting session
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos