Toribash
Also, I think FireTiger was a nice fellow.
He has my yes as long as he stays forum active and he comes ingame.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Someone just invite him it doesn't even matter anymore.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Azure, calm your tits bro.
Why're you so upset?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Not upset just tired of discussing this exclusive bit, it's a lot of flip floppery. I honestly don't care anymore though if he has the popular vote then send him an invite, it's not that I'm mad there's just other things that could be focused on.
Not upset just tired of discussing this exclusive bit, it's a lot of flip floppery. I honestly don't care anymore though if he has the popular vote then send him an invite, it's not that I'm mad there's just other things that could be focused on.
Thx guys I appreciate it
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
Into the clan who actually sent him the invitation is what I meant, I know he joined because downstem is here, and a couple other things.
Originally Posted by Onimaru View Post
Nuthug has been a friend of mine years. Many of those 'celebrities' know many of us. I feel a bit affronted that you so quickly judge us; demeaning our personal relationships to 'fan fair'. By this I feel reduced, as if you were to imply that you don't trust us to do what is best for the clan. I worry that you do not think we meet the standard.

If we don't want new recruits then let's close this page, otherwise, let's leave it open. If there is someone we really want in the clan then we will work to get them in. I do not see any harm in letting people try to find us. May we leave this thread to them and move this discussion to someplace more appropriate?

Oni, I feel that you're seeing this whole subject from a really narrow angle, I really can't blame you on that part. You've been in the clan for just a few weeks and that's hardly enough time for you to have a clear idea on what makes any toribash player suitable for this clan.

In my opinion, adopting measures such as exclusivity is different for every clan, it's not just about the standard criteria based on belts, win ratios, post counts and fame anymore. Different clans have different needs and the needs of this clan is an insight that you're still lacking at the moment for you to claim that you have any idea on "what is best for the clan"

Originally Posted by Onimaru View Post
as if you were to imply that you don't trust us to do what is best for the clan.

Nothing negative is being implied, if any at all.
Just quit being so overly sensitive and overly opinionated, Oni.

Azure's whole objective is pretty simple, it just eliminates politics and biased immature reasoning. The direction would be more focused building an actual brotherhood and a clan that has real meaning.

The recruitment is done in a fairly democratic manner anyway, Oni.
Just chill out.

----------

It's too late for me to vote "No" on you're application tiger but it's only fair that I let you know that I disapprove of it.

I feel that you're a bit too young and much too impulsive. Your attitude has caused trouble for quantum before and I used to get complaints about your unnecessary boastfulness ingame. You carry the clantag now and I trust that you will be mature.

I'm not saying that you're a dick, tiger.
I'm just reminding you that you tend to be immature at times and I really hope you'll change that.
Downstem
"Patience means bearing the unbearable" Tomo VII - The Bushido code