Toribash
By the way , I know a player is active , his name is BoingBoing , contact him if you are interested.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Shouldn't he post here? I mean, a big part of getting dedicated members is they have to want to join.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Zoro does have a point >.> I mean if they want to be here they will ask and post an app ^_^ How are thing in Grim guys ?
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Things are going better than before, we just had a nice clean out (which means that we've only got active members left). In addition, we're coming to the realization that we're awesome.

Oh wait, we already knew that.
So yeah, pretty much awesome as always.
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Good to hear you guys are swell, Haven't seen Viper for awhile now. Which is odd he is always active?
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
You should. People like to see comments and useless stuff
well , i will PM BoinBoing to see if he is interested in Grim Reaper
since he is active , and post on topic .
Last edited by oofun4; Nov 26, 2012 at 05:59 PM.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Hi there.

I was LOL when I saw my clan-less... And more fun had when I saw the members.... Damn, Viper, I thought our clan is a brotherhood, but guess I was wrong.

So good luck guys!

Best regards, Jinday
Wing Chun Ip Man