Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

im quite sure this clan is not for me....so i am looking for new and active clans at the moment :/ but i am quite sure i am going to leave.... goodbye everyone, this clan was fun and i had some good times. But i guess this is goodbye
hi
Patz, the classic mod that you tested me in was kickbox, not taekyon, the timer was 220/20 and the distance...i cant remember it but it was less than taek, the one that i was gonna be tested in was 120/10 180 distance, anyhow i got a winning streak in the place you tested me and my move is made to win either by a runaway in case it's needed or to get a second kick, i dont relax because if i relax something in that kick then it loses power and the second hit chance. Besides of that, i've never played kickbox so i didnt have the faintest idea of what to do but still i got through it.

here are some of my non-multiplayer replays, check'em
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
sorry man but non-mp is no demonstration of skill.

And i dont care about your technique as long as you have good body control. People with good body control, however, typically know that relaxing certain joints will always make you better depending on the situation. And I see you only using one opener. Being able to win because an opener is good is different from being able to win because YOU are good.

Look guys, I'll be home tomorrow. I will test him myself.
I know that relaxing can be better but how can i control my moves if it is the first time i play in Kickbox? and the only reason why i was constantly doing it is cause i didnt know what else to do, i think i pretty much left that clear, besides of that you are saying that i won because of an opener only and that is the opener i made, you are also saying that i am not good, but i might be missunderstanding that, Nobody grabbed the kick i made so i couldnt go for them as i usually do and attempting different moves in battle. Ty for offering a second chance, but i must ask, no surprises this time.

Btw i left those replays there so you can see that i do use relax, seems to be that you didnt see them before posting
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
patz.....ur a *word i want to say that ryhmes with stick but hold myself back from because im not sure of the outcome* first off.... second of all..... u were the one that proposed the idea of leaving
hi