Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

This is A toribash organization , not mini bash one ...
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
TABD
Nick: Cheese7201
Belt : Blue
Why do you like ABD? Akido already presents the best challenge and adding the bigger dojo makes it even more of a challenge and even more fun.
Replays: I have to try to find them i just downloaded 4.2 theyre probably gone though.
Originally Posted by cheese7201 View Post
Why do you like ABD? Akido already presents the best challenge and adding the bigger dojo makes it even more of a challenge and even more fun.
Replays: I have to try to find them i just downloaded 4.2 theyre probably gone though.

Noooo to you. , this is your first visit to forums , as I can see

I am sorry, I think you should gather more experience and become active in forum. I recommend for you to go to discussion boards and get to know people, also off-topic threads. When you get better in-game and experienced, try to join a clan.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
After that , go to clean thread , apply in newb clans , chat there .

Well,you're really inactive, try be more active and after post your app again...
No to cheese. Inactivity, where the fuck are the replays? Dont even bother applying without replays...

Also I am going to get on toribash xD
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
cheese rejected

and please toribash not minibash chat

+ sorry for my inactivity, internet sucked
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █

you're rejected.your forum activity sucks.goodbye.
私の顔にそれを言う。