Toribash
I know all of my Illuminati stuff from Deus Ex Human Revolution. :I
Honestly I don't care much.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Its about a 'undercover, organization against the actual world order who plans to rule the world within their thoughts. To do this, they set subliminal messages within the media such as adverts, music videos, pictures, etc.
Very...scary..some say they worship the demon.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Same.
If you make entertaining films and a good way to get a relationship exciting, I don't give a damn about who you kill.
Exactly, they do hide images in TV shows and adverts etc.. Like in the Gravity Falls trailer, a bunch of images, sometimes outlines of the characters, and sometimes nothing involved with the show itself flashes in the trailer etc.. So, I suspect they made this show to get the new generation of kids to join them so they can successfully rule the world etc..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
The illuminati is a myth, whoever came up with it is smart but I doubt there's any actual illuminati.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I dont care with all of Illuminati stuff..

Boing, oh man that is a great Movie lol, I scream it "F*ck this Sh*t" As you say.. Haha
And My friends said that too.. Lol
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
hahaha xD Raihan, did you see that ending? Completely random and pointless. Also, screw illuminati, I am devoted to KFC.
Sorry if I have been less active lately, but I am very busy and overtaking a lot of stuff :/
Nice to see you lumpy!
And also, nice to see you all!
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
KFC? Even though I'm not exactly skinny, I prefer Subway. I reckon Subway tastes better too.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.