Toribash
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
All of the images that Saint post show up as broken, you have to rightclick and copy the url on them.

Ew, fuck that.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Why so inactive, guys?

Well I lost my aikido duel 3-4. Knew that I won't go far. Anyway I just formed a ranked team in League of tits.
Nah won't play ranked anymore. Worst type of matched games ever. People only take op champs there. Take someone who requires practice and skill auto-loss. No point of competetive play.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Nah won't play ranked anymore. Worst type of matched games ever. People only take op champs there. Take someone who requires practice and skill auto-loss. No point of competetive play.

That's why you play in team of 5 well-known to you people. Also: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...89#post6040589 visit this topic and post there sometimes.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Will be inactive for 2 weeks, going to the countryside.

^first time
Sup guys I will be inactive for 2 weeks, going to the countryside again.
Just hope I could use internet there somehow.

^second time

lrn2read Yourface!
^
What Saint said. :P
I supposed to be back home now, but they say something about going to nudist beach so...

In dreams - 99% woman, 1% you
In reality - 98% horny mans, 1% woman, 1% you

I mean, you know.. give it a try. I was once on a nudist beach and it was pretty cool.