1 Votes / 11.11%
Tits
6 Votes / 66.67%
an egg
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

still deciding
ill add you to skype and we will chat, if i like you you are in and if i dont. well you know the drill
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO
Well, Your application looks as if it had some effort into it, unlike some shitty 5-year old's "please let me in, i think you are a cool clan" post. Replays are not bad. I will give you a yes, if you make it in remember to stay active on the forums.
Algebra...easy A+. I'm thinking about making another replay for the clan, should I make another madman, a sparring replay, or a parkour/freerunning replay?
sadly mageer should just invite you in as its a voting system REMEMBER BRODY ?? and well meh 3 trials in 2 days gl us. you will be put on a trial along with the other probably till a week Saturday then myself, wik and the members council will decide based on what we have found and learnt about you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius,
commander of the Armies of the North,
General of the Felix Legions,
loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son,
husband to a murdered wife.
And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
I dont sense equality in here...
Mageer Moderated Message:
please refrain from posting useless stuff in the app thread. you are new so i will let you off easy

Speakesy1 Moderated Message:
if you have a question about your trial message me
Last edited by speakesy1; Nov 9, 2012 at 10:14 AM.
Hi all,
Thanks for the clan invite, I would like to be in the (1-2 Week Trial Members), and I would like to know at what time I will get tested.
Thanks for considering
AMR QASSEM
you do not need to be tested if you are on trail, i would like to speak with you if you have a skype
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO