Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you think this should be stickied?
OH HELL YEAH!!! (yes)
1 Votes / 100.00%
NAH (no)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

chrisfinne: You weren't forgotten. We should come to a conclusion in a few more days (or sooner).

@everyone else: Stop posting here unless you are applying, or you are Beta or PieGod (or the inactive morbon).
Last edited by PieGod; Nov 5, 2012 at 04:22 AM.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
May I ask, Saying I like Pie increases ur chances of getting in?
Also I am Beta, I shall not be shunned to post here.

Website for you code:
http://abdy.webege.com

<Array>
<Array>
<Array>Bitch Please<Array>
<Array>
<Array>
<Array> Bitch Please<Array><Array>
<Array> Bitch, have you ever seen somebody write out html <Array>
code just to insult your intelligence? Well I will do it <Array>
right now. For 1, 'ur' should be spelled like 'your and <Array>
for 2, listen to PieGod. When he says not to post here <Array>
don't post here. Thank you very much<Array>

<Array>~Beta<Array>

<Array>
<Array>
Last edited by Jak; Nov 5, 2012 at 09:02 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No hard feelings, but I had to....

PieGod: Saying you like pie does not increase your chances of getting in.
-----
Chris, Nick, and Meowme, you guys are accepted as interns. We want you to interact with TPC ingame and on the forums the best you can... This will last about 5 days. So be patient. I hope to see you guys ingame and on forums.

(Chris, sorry for the inconvenience.)

Yazy. WHY YOU NO POST AGAIN! I hope you are checking in at least.

Micheal- Okay play with PieGod ingame for a while, Your not accepted as an intern quite yet.

To everybody else: Don't post in this thread unless you are Piegod, The inactive Morbon, an applicant, or I... We can't stress this enough, every post just might as well end up reported and looking like Abdy's
Last edited by PieGod; Nov 9, 2012 at 04:54 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Name: Mico
Gamer ID/Card:

GMT:+8

Forum & InGame Activity: Forum: 3 (im getting there) InGame: 7.8

Best Mod:(from 1-5) Aikido: 4, Judo: 3.4, Judofrac: 4.1, Wushu: 2.8

Why do you want to join TPC?:Its for the best of me to be in this clan, im not whoring out that i really like pies (i do), but i want to join this one in a cleaner way.

What can you provide for this clan?:Nothing much apparently :/ i could just be a regular member..

Bad History:Im all Clean, whats infractions btw? (all i know is that iv'e been fractured in aikido and judofrac, a lot of times now)

Anything else you have to say?: What room or game do you guys play ingame? so we can talk :)

Replays: Attached :) 1 Wushu singleplayer (ignore the wushu title :P), 1 Aikido, and 1 Judo
Attached Files
Fullborn Wushu.rpl (39.0 KB, 7 views)
leg hook.rpl (41.1 KB, 4 views)
killer feet.rpl (33.1 KB, 3 views)
. Stupid . ばか . Tanga .
As you can see, i'm an Otaku and i'm proud of it
i'm out
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Don't listen to bostaff, he is a dumbass.

BoStaff.... Meh. Hagans video was 20 times better.)

BoStaff thinks he is so cool, but if you look on the TPC forums, see his thread, he is such a loner

BoStaff is officially the loner of toribash... I was going to say TPC... but that wouldn't be that many people :P

You can fuck off Bo.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA... Get the fuck out.

beta has been a major dick from the beginning, i am not going to hang around where i'm treated like shit

i still luv you piegod <3
Last edited by boStaff; Nov 6, 2012 at 05:44 AM.
shmevin eats smegma
Interesting but understandable. Cya.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
For one, If we are going to post a quote, post the whole thing. Also, I am a dick to everybody, not just you don't feel special (Sorry if PieGod gets mad at me) But it is no reason to get butthurt over. Your the one that is banned from toribash... People say shit about me, I don't care. They are a dick to me, I don't care life goes on. Lol Bro you just shouldn't base your leaving of a clan on one person. I did that once, trust me. Or parshly on this one person, mostly for another reason. I might be a dick, but I have great advice if you allow me to say it. You shouldn't just run off because somebody is mean to you. Fuck I insult all the staff lol, they insult me back :P. Way life is. If you want to insult me go for it, have nothing against it. But you shouldn't leave a clan just because one person is a little rude to you. Just words of wisdom, get back in the fucking clan <3. I love everybody. Just a natural dick.

for one... that HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA get the fuck out... was cleared up and you damn well know it, I thought you were just some bluebelt... so yeah till sly* changed into slybash... SO yeah... just to clear that up... Oh it was already cleared up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
you need to stop flattering yourself and actually follow your word

i'm done with this clan unless you decide to do something about how you act
shmevin eats smegma
Originally Posted by Beta
BoStaff.... Meh. Hagans video was 20 times better. If any of you remember it... dancing eyes ;)

For one, I didn't say you had a bad video. I just said hagans was better. You did have a good video but I just didn't say it.

Don't listen to bostaff, he is a dumbass. Some of the greatest artists and designers use bevel and emboss. It doesn't matter what it takes to get there, but the final product is what matters. Just don't use it on the text and stuff, doesn't look right. Keep working at it and you will get better. Once again. Don't listen to what BoStaff says. Use them all you want.

For 2, your telling a fucking new artist to not use bevel and emboss and the tools because it is cheap and looks amateur... News flash, he is an amateur artist.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA... Get the fuck out.

Oh well right slybash instead of sly. Lol other then that i have no f'in idea who you are.
K i no mind. Go for it <3

For 3, I posted that after i found out it was Slybash... So yeah... Um, maybe show the rest of the story......

=================

Now for the loner things... Lol I'm sorry that everyone did that :P Anyways... yeah that was my fault and I was an ass, but Like I said I am an ass.....

Now with the quilava thing. What If I was to post you making you sound like a dick without showing that you apologized. The dick thing that you did was with the AHAHAHAHAAH get the fuck out.

Also stop with the fucking "follow your word" shit.. That is fucking stupid. Just because it is in my sig. I didn't say I was humble.

Maybe you should read the rest of my sig too... "Show your strength through words and not action."

Quitting the clan, took action.

I am finished explaining myself. Got my "dickness" cleared up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!