Toribash
Maybe you should have though of that when you placed such a low initial bid? Anyway, I doubt it's legal to assist you in this matter, since basically what you're asking us to do it artificially inflate your thread's popularity(how many people would see it). That may be subject to infraction, since it can be considered spam or useless posts(to anyone but you). Anyway, it would appear several people have already bumped it, so there's no need for us to intervene.

@clan: Since storms seem a popular topic, my next question is weather related(kinda). Do you have a favorite season, and if so, which one is it?
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
My favourite season is Winter!
I like it becouse I'm in stealth mode. I always hide in the snow and then I attack with snowballs. I very happy season. There's ice, snow-fights, snowmans, snow-wars and other things.. Simply awesome!
Winter & Summer, nothing in between, I'm one of those people where in everything, it has to be one thing or the other.

Though I do prefer Winter slightly more because on a cold, freezing winter morning, all I want to to is lay in bed listening to some of my favourite music

@Mccqa - I really don't understand the whole go with having 100/200 or even 500 of one item, what's the point of it? It's only a good thing to do if you're absolutely sure you're going to get a good profit from it, otherwise it can turn out to be a major loss of Tc, as goes with most other things when Buying/selling items/textures.
Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
Winter & Summer, nothing in between, I'm one of those people where in everything, it has to be one thing or the other.

Though I do prefer Winter slightly more because on a cold, freezing winter morning, all I want to to is lay in bed listening to some of my favourite music

@Mccqa - I really don't understand the whole go with having 100/200 or even 500 of one item, what's the point of it? It's only a good thing to do if you're absolutely sure you're going to get a good profit from it, otherwise it can turn out to be a major loss of Tc, as goes with most other things when Buying/selling items/textures.

I just wanted help, now I sold 102 chronos blood for 1000tc, that's a big tc loss. I lost about 4k damnit.
Which is why I said that maybe you should have thought of that when you placed such a low initial bid? If your initial bid was 3k and they could only go up from there, at least you wouldn't have lost that much. Not our fault you made a lousy decision.

About the seasons, spring would be my favorite. Ideal training conditions, not too hot, not too cold, everything springing back to life, most annoying insects are still not around
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
Which is why I said that maybe you should have thought of that when you placed such a low initial bid? If your initial bid was 3k and they could only go up from there, at least you wouldn't have lost that much. Not our fault you made a lousy decision.

About the seasons, spring would be my favorite. Ideal training conditions, not too hot, not too cold, everything springing back to life, most annoying insects are still not around

Yes.. True. I'm dumbass. I'll learn from my mistakes.
most annoying insects are still not around

Nicely said. Thats one of the reasons i love winter. No insects or spiders or shit!
I prefer the autumn over the others. Lots of pretty colours on the trees. It's (usually) not too cold. My B-day is in the autumn, and sometimes me and my friends get together and build a fort out of the fallen leaves
I prefer colder weather over the others, so I like fall and winter rather than spring or summer. And you get to wear soft, fuzzy clothes
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Yeah that's my favourite part. Clothes. You just put as many clothes to keep yourself warm plus you feel like you are in COD uniform! DDD