Toribash
that's a nice idea, especially because I know it helps alot Since I've watched all movies/tv-shows etc in english I improved alot. Today I can claim to have atleast an average english
btw, check this or this for something new ;)
If you want to you can send me your version of the translation and I will check if it's correct ;)

Ah, let me know if you need written german lyrics ;)
Good luck, and this wrestling thing is killing me, i have like no time anymore.

Wake up at 5:_30, get at school at 6:15 to run 7 miles and work out, go to school, practice after school until 6 (sometimes 8_) mon-thurs, friday i have it until 5:_30 and saturdays are also running days.

If im not active im sorry, but I have a lot going on. Forgive meh
Veni , Vidi , Vici
Hi guys. It's been a year now. Missed me? I sure missed this place. Anyway, what's new here? I see some new members and some of the old ones left. Good to see that this clan is still standing up today.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
and you are....
just kidding hi Darke
-----
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
*ich will
well, this is grammatically seen right, but the thing is that noone would actually speak like this anymore, because it's like veery formal
but no problem, that's why you got me ;)

The more casual way would be:

"bring mir mehr bei bitte, da ich Deutsch zu meiner dritten Sprache machen will"

In this sentece you got different grammatical forms and a very standard combination of main sentence and sidesentence (dunno if it's so called in english).
I will explain you the different grammar behind it in different steps.

1.: "bring mir mehr bei bitte," or "bring mir bitte mehr bei"
first you got the form of "bei bringen" (ich bringe bei, du bringst bei, er/sie/es bringt bei, wir bringen bei, ihr bringt bei, sie bringen bei). It's not something you would find in a schoolbook because it's not very formal but very common. The "bitte" (poilte, asking for something. Eg.: "Kannst du mir den Weg beschreiben bitte?" or "Kannst du mir den Weg bitte beschreiben?". It's similar to the english "please" and does basically follow the same rules.

2. "da ich Deutsch zu meiner dritten Sprache machen will"
"da" is an addition and conjuntion between a main sentence and a side-sentence (a side sentence can never stand alone because it is linked to something else. Eg: "Ich möchte ein Brot kaufen, da ich Hunger habe" - I'd like to buy a bread because I'm hungry).

"jmdn./etw. zu etw. machen" this construct has ALOT of different meanings and does not have an aquivalent in english which makes it pretty hard to explain. But it means something like "I want someone/something to become something"

I hope this helps for now. If you got more questions, feel free to ask ;)

well...i thnik before learning about how to construct a sentnce
i'll learn it from the basic, i'll learn the word first and try to construct it

wenn ich tun dass, ist,wird es hilfreich sein?

for a while i'll use google translate to help me
oh yeah my teacher said that German has some similarity with english like
is=Ist
my=mein
name=name
is she correct?
Last edited by Trice; Nov 2, 2012 at 02:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I missed you to, trice. Apparently, I'm not in the clan anymore. Did I leave? Sorry, but my mind is fuzzy. I don't remember anything after I left.
the clan system is reset with a new system
so all member got forced quit
just ask Count for the invite
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Nah, I'm still not sure if I'll return for good. I'm still getting used to college. I'll just hang around for a bit, join a few games every now and then. Just like the good old days.