Toribash
So...
I'm kinda missing to meet someone up at Toribash Multiplayer and just have a freaking good time... like old times.

So here's an wild idea: let's do it.
Let bring our asses down at a server and just lov- ahem - rape (=hug) each other.

I know that there's stuff going on the lives of each one of you... I'm at a similar situation.
But imagine it... just 1 hour of socializing, fighting and having fun.
I seriously miss those times I had with the great amount of people I've met in my time here. And I would like to live it... just a last time, at least.

So... any thoughts about the idea?
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
ok umm message for nearlydead i cant pm for some reason if anyonee is on my skype its not me..... my laptop was stolen thismorning, so if the message you ask ttheir adress
"Orgasmis Maximus *Thud* *Crack* *Boom* I'm Done"
~DemonBurn~
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
So...
I'm kinda missing to meet someone up at Toribash Multiplayer and just have a freaking good time... like old times.

So here's an wild idea: let's do it.
Let bring our asses down at a server and just lov- ahem - rape (=hug) each other.

I know that there's stuff going on the lives of each one of you... I'm at a similar situation.
But imagine it... just 1 hour of socializing, fighting and having fun.
I seriously miss those times I had with the great amount of people I've met in my time here. And I would like to live it... just a last time, at least.

So... any thoughts about the idea?

I've read your comments.
I'll be available and playing in Toribash Multiplayer at friday afternoon (from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (GMT +1 (Summer Time))). I don't know how much of you will be available at that time but I'll be hanging out so just look for me whenever you got free time to play (simply type /sa hayz).
No chances for weekend sitting. Already occupied on the schedule with studying to do.

Anyway... yeah. That's pretty much it. I'll be leaving a post to inform when the friday sitting starts.
Hello.
Last edited by Hayz; Oct 17, 2012 at 09:19 PM.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~