LOve
5 Votes / 0.00%
HAte
1 Votes / 0.00%
PIDDA PLAYS TEEMO SO HE SHALL DIE BY PONIES
10,000,000,004 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 10000000010. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i just had sex, and it sucked like hell. A wild Girl appeared on route 3 and I threw a pony ball up her ass. She said that it never felt so right. Then shit happened and I gave a fuck about pidda- wait what? How is everypony doing he said, and Deeza responded - I am alright, but
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
i just had sex, and it sucked like hell. A wild Girl appeared on route 3 and I threw a pony ball up her ass. She said that it never felt so right. Then shit happened and I gave a fuck about pidda- wait what? How is everypony doing he said, and Deeza responded - I am alright, but facebook was deleted.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
so is anyone else excited about season three of the best show on earth.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Who isn't?
But November
;-;
so far away
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
i have the feeling that "when its done" is a bad release date...
i bet they're working on the last 3 episodes right now.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
When it's done?
IT BETTER BE GOD DAMN DONE BY NOVEMBER THE LYING BASTARDS

Any of y'all make pony music/art or any of that shit?
i just had sex, and it sucked like hell. A wild Girl appeared on route 3 and I threw a pony ball up her ass. She said that it never felt so right. Then shit happened and I gave a fuck about pidda- wait what? How is everypony doing he said, and Deeza responded - I am alright, but facebook was deleted. THE PONIES DIED
i just had sex, and it sucked like hell. A wild Girl appeared on route 3 and I threw a pony ball up her ass. She said that it never felt so right. Then shit happened and I gave a fuck about pidda- wait what? How is everypony doing he said, and Deeza responded - I am alright, but facebook was deleted. The ponies died end of story.
i just had sex, and it sucked like hell. A wild Girl appeared on route 3 and I threw a pony ball up her ass. She said that it never felt so right. Then shit happened and I gave a fuck about pidda- wait what? How is everypony doing he said, and Deeza responded - I am alright, but facebook was deleted. The ponies died end of story. or not bitches
i just had sex, and it sucked like hell. A wild Girl appeared on route 3 and I threw a pony ball up her ass. She said that it never felt so right. Then shit happened and I gave a fuck about pidda- wait what? How is everypony doing he said, and Deeza responded - I am alright, but facebook was deleted. The ponies died end of story. or not bitches mong is banned