Toribash
Inferno, Spambots are no threat to Metriakon!

Nyann, Hmm, i dont really have a best moment in my toribash thingy.

Everyun, Damn, im still thinking if should i rejoin Ethr, but something is pulling me back, away from it.
Just do it already, if you want to quit after that is up to you. We all know you've got your goals. No harm done.

To be honest, I think the Timing has made this DSC less active, it'd be very nice to have someone else post here in the clan.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
You know, Im going to continue with my goal, im still close friends with Ethr, and i post here alot.

And i think that DSC dont have to be that active all the time, i think Ethr DSC is over-active, cause its like 2 pages a day...
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
You know, Im going to continue with my goal, im still close friends with Ethr, and i post here alot.

And i think that DSC dont have to be that active all the time, i think Ethr DSC is over-active, cause its like 2 pages a day...

Yeah, but I'd say you've got a while before you can attain aforementioned goal. Why not spend some more time here, and help us along? It'll show you can help a clan, and be more essential to the final product (clan).

But I can understand if you'd rather just wait it out for your goal.
It would be great if you would understand, im trying to get to know people from there, and you know, if they see a Ethr tag underneath my nickname it might cause some thingys.

Yeah, I need to go to schoolz now, ill respond in a few hours.
Yeah, it's cool. Sticky situation for all, I see.
Whilst being bored, i made this non-sense Lua script, because i was reading some tutorials.
It works, but it's mostly pointless, and more of a test than anything.
Attached Files
InfernoXZ_Lua_Attempt.lua (522 Bytes, 3 views)
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
NO ETHERNET DONT LET ME BECUM UNFAMOS PLEASE I WORK SO HAWRD 2 BE FAMNOS NO DONT LET HIM PLS DOnt!!!111!!!!124!!!!!

P.S. HAI ALEX.

P.P.S. I SAID ALEX WAS MY BROTHER TO SCARE HIM

P.P.P.S POOP

Lol that's classic x)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
if they see a Ethr tag underneath my nickname it might cause some thingys.

That's what I was thinking right after I joined. Because literally right after people started askin me "Why did you leave" Or "Werent you in ethr?"

I get one of those everytime I play. Even Swexx and dad/daddy asked me and I don't even think I saw them while I was in ethr.
Iso, you should come back to Ethr, or atleast join us in game sometimes. It is good to see you post here. I miss the fact I never really got to meet you, you seem like a nice guy.

Also, @Met - I guess we can be on even grounds now, you haven't annoyed me in a while, so I guess we are cool.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Nyann, great, im happy that we are cool, i has to be fwends with one of the Ethereals Important people, im thinking what i could do for you so we are fwends more.

Isolations, Thanks for knowing what i mean.

Ethereal, when is the next Ethr lobby? i wish it would be every weekend, because now i has schoolz and i go to sleep quite early, (21:00PM) and ya'll always open the ethr lobby at like 3AM, for me at least, sex timezones.

Others, sex, just found the best bassdrop in the universe!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W04IKR1E2M

Oh, and today ive made a gold coin from a copper coin.

Devil, <3

Avengd, expect the banners when I feel like i feel like making them, ;)

Hey, you guys know any good foreign songs? i has one, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNMXSKfWfLQ I dont understand any of it, but it sounds kewl ^^
Last edited by Metriakon; Sep 11, 2012 at 07:36 PM.