Toribash
They aren't really PETA then, are they?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
they are, but they're using the surface of animal-protection for some strange sort of anti-animal propaganda..
Furthermore they're very absolut and extreme with their opinion.
It looks fucked up, in one case, you can't just trust all that you see on internet,

but in other way, Knowing the stuff about USA I can believe on what you said about PETA being bad
dunno about that Death, but I dont like them at all since they had some very strange and radical actions in the past :/

@Death: America mostly messed up for me due to their situation in Arizona. You know about Mexicans etc immigrating and some ppl are just shooting them for no other reason then coming to their country in order to earn cash to live ("la frontera en Arizona", "Al Norte" and stuff ^^ )
Damn terrorists.

In my (controversal) opinion, in operation Desert storm, we should have blew them up, or stayed and killed every single one of them. Not all this bullshit that made the war effort last an extra 7 years, with the constant paranoia and threat of another attack.
Veni , Vidi , Vici
Count they are we learned it in school also let's take a moment of silence Granby for 9/11
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
9/11?

And all the kids on the world, being killed by US wars in this same second? I had a list of countries now in war with US, but I don't remember, in the moment that I remember them I can tell you, because in tv sometimes they show the Peace missions from this country that they go to that country and give things to eat to the poors in that country that I dont remember, that was "In war" with US. It was a country of black people only as I remember well (is not for being racist or nothing like that)

Incountable countries are suffering because this shit of obama smelling the stupid oil and killing all what he founds in the world, as same as Bush, and his secondary nice right hand, called Bin Laden, who was doing a work by this stupid Bush guy.

Also is known all that you see in NCN and channels like that, is al photoshoped and faked out , like on some parts I found images of their notices with notable fails using photoshop to do stuff with the photos.

And what with the guy in the jail for that "Batman Movie" stuff? It's all false! It were those "Black Ops" that plotted all that and blamed that guy, I read that it was all only because his father found an ecuation, that discovered a high, a giantic theft on the bancs and something like that, so they did that to his son, so he stopped this and don't show it to light.

And a last thing, to prove the stuff about the oil, is that each, each, EACH , guy at any year and any place of the world, that found any nice alternative of the oil (like water instead of oil for the cars, and also the process wasn't contaminating anything and it was infinite for the same ammount of water) and stuff like that, ALL of those guys get killed, why? because of this stupid money making thoughts that that stupid Gobernment got, also, gobern, as it says, is govern in english, and "Ment" comes from "Mente" a way to say "Mind" in Itallian and Spanish. Why should they call it GobernMent? Gobern our minds?

Also @Count that stuff of killing people on USA in Arizona I saw it the past year on one of the various themes of geography, I saw it and I know it's true too

End of my allegation.

I don't care about 9/11, as it's all most of the false things on US and the rest of it, there is an image that I saw on facebook that had obama smiling to the photo and like a meme image or something like that and it said

"When You kill, you are terrorist, when we kill, we are heroes"

Images

Last edited by LatinBlade; Sep 12, 2012 at 01:23 AM.
Nice being disrespectful calling most of it false you was not in the us you would not understand like most other countries I am not going to say much more not going to cause a big argument.
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠