Toribash
Application
Hello my Name is Breckin, I am 12 years old, I am a brown belt rank 2000, i have been in the following clans: [-Anim], [-EC], [-ACP] and [-TFO]. i want to join relax all because wushu is my way of life and a few of my friends are in this clan. Here are a few replays below. these r my only new replays
Attached Files
Decap!!!!.rpl (30.0 KB, 8 views)
Another Decap.rpl (35.6 KB, 7 views)
We'll process your app, but in the meanwhile you could give us some more replays.. good decaps, though one was made with an alt?
But why's the rum gone? :v
they were nice but very dependent on those openers, we'd be interested to see how you cope past the first few turns. Please attach some more replays showing good comebacks...etc . They don't necesarrilly need to be wins, they just need to exhibit your skills more fully.
some more:
-----
and yes one was made with an alt
Attached Files
comebck win.rpl (92.5 KB, 10 views)
try to comeback but i win.rpl (54.5 KB, 9 views)
comeback kid.rpl (90.2 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Sponggebob; Sep 9, 2012 at 03:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
After some deliberation, i'm afraid I'm going to have to reject your application, the concensus seems to be you're not ready.

We'll keep an eye on you though and I'm sure most of the team will accept if you ask them to help you get better ingame, better luck next time.
I Just Wanna Kick *Bleep* Ass a RA !
I Wanna Join Relax All Because i Do Nothing But Relax and i Believe i can be a asset to your clan. im a good counter Attacker . . i always make things look epic, even if i took a lose lol and im a effin Beast =p if im able to i will show more then 3 replays . . All i Ask of You is to Watch All My Replays

PS: I Have PooooTentiaaal =)
Attached Files
breakdance dodge.rpl (86.7 KB, 7 views)
just looks cool 1.rpl (35.3 KB, 8 views)
kool rip arm again !f.rpl (27.3 KB, 5 views)
move in progress.rpl (24.7 KB, 6 views)
nice flip.rpl (49.1 KB, 9 views)
Originally Posted by Nikelaos View Post
just post some wushu replays

Heres what i put together for you,I Believe i'm getting the hang off this, i can sure as H*ll make wushu my Default. Things look even Cooler in this Mod =)

PS: Did i Mention I'm somethin of a Counter Attacker, the enemy moves always come to my head, i thinks its because i have ADD and i also beleive that gives me a advantage and Check out that Dodging in " Ehh" Epic Huh

PSS: on Replay " Me =p " I Was Not Expecting that Last hit, Maybe it was Luck, Maybe it wasn't
Attached Files
Stare ! - wushu.rpl (60.6 KB, 11 views)
ehh- wushu.rpl (57.3 KB, 11 views)
me =p- Wushu.rpl (90.1 KB, 9 views)
you like that huh - Wushu.rpl (88.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by collosus12; Sep 12, 2012 at 05:04 AM.