Toribash
Are you apathetic?? o_0
Btw yeah thank God for boobs!! And this year's gonna be much more harder than I thought...but I'll still be ingame every day!
Paint me like your french girls
No, I just keep it this way to show bad applicants that we don't care about their applications. Makes sense to you?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by Elettor View Post
Are you apathetic?? o_0
Btw yeah thank God for boobs!! And this year's gonna be much more harder than I thought...but I'll still be ingame every day!

Explain what the underlined means.
for the down part, I 100% agree.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
No, I just keep it this way to show bad applicants that we don't care about their applications. Makes sense to you?

No
Why does your sig says ex member of marines?
I dont know what you mean by the whole sentence D:

Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
What an interesting book. Trice, maybe also make toribashian of the year so everyone can compete. Leaders are quite individual.

mhm you mean within the clan or the whole of toibash? Explain a bit when you mean TORIBASHIAN of the year.. wasn't there an event named this sometime ago? and isn't this an event that the gms hold/held?
Last edited by clipsall; Sep 3, 2012 at 05:19 PM.
Yea it can be a recommendation but not a rule or something.
like we recommend people with 500 posts + but others are also welcome to try there luck
50/50 but the one with the higher post have a higher chance
so its not really unfollowing the rool
edit: typo!!
I mean rule
You could just call the event like mega athlete of the year where they have to do a pentathalon of mods. My signature says that because back in 09, I had an account which was in a clan called the marines. After the great hack, I couldn't get access to that account for a whole year and a half.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.