Toribash
Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
Hey Guys!! I love this clan! and since I passed the leadership to Lexxar in my previous clan I wanna join!! so as you see, I am one of your single ally and don't have that much friends here, I only know like 5 members here but as you can see, I'm friendly like the one who says gg with a smiley face in every fight, awesome, kinda skilled and kind so I think this is the right clan for me...
Belt (4th dan minimum): 5th dan black belt
Country/GMT: I live in the Philippines
How long have you been playing TB? (1 year minimum): 7 months
Forum Activity (From 1-10): 8
In-Game Activity (From 1-10): 9
Previous Clans: -Legacy
Why did you leave/get kicked?: well as you see, it was actually my clan that i started/made but i passed the leadership to Lexxar
Special Skills?: well i do sparring, aikido, ABD, Judo etc..
Any infractions/bans?: I tried getting banned for posting useless posts.
and yeah, i don't meet 1 requirement, gently asking for an exception..
sincerely hoping for your kind consideration :3
There you have it, my app so have a good day

You seem like a good person, but I'm not quite sure about your experience, less than 1 year, in my opinion, it's not enough for being in such a tight clan as ours but as a new member that I am, I will let ViperTech decide that, as well as the other members.

I wish you good luck.
"Be obscure clearly."
Well, before there wasn't much activity here. We need to give clan a boost of activity and getting members is a good way to get activity. You see moncho here can be the guy who cheers everyone up, the clan used and might still be very serious. In other words, he may be your underdog.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I'll stick to the idea that we should wait a bit before a decision is made.
About the underdog thing idk what to say. I like this clan because there are no such ranks and all members are equal. I find it a good thing that we all share the same rights and position. we are all the same but all different at the same time.
But gl moncho!
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Not bad application Moncho, I'm neutral. But I have agree with Alexsin, If we have just a few spots left, we should wait a bit more and wait new applicants to make a decision about who should join or not.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
Originally Posted by Shigechio View Post
In the Previous clans part, he didn't include all his clans.

The only other one I know of is warriors. It isn't a big deal though.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Hahaha thanks guys, I'll wait... BTW I'm in-game
Last edited by Mage; Sep 1, 2012 at 04:24 AM.
Master of the arcane arts
So silent in here today. So guys anything happened? I've seen handler today he diden't even sayd hi i also whispered him and nothing...and hevwas playing...he wasent afk...idk what what's up with that guy
Pm me for deals
Yeah. People said he dissapeared but I've seen him ingame a lot recently. He was dueling one of my fellow clan members lately.

Also, I wasn't able to make it to the rk-mma tourney.
Did it even happen?

Anyway not that important...he can do as he wish but it's not that hard to post one message here...he's choise. I like colossus as co-leader more...
Btw who won that rk-mma tourney?
Last edited by Insanity; Sep 1, 2012 at 09:13 PM.
Pm me for deals