Toribash
Today, while eating breakfast, IdrA was sitting right behind us. In the lobby/outside of mlg getting our spectator passes we saw Incontrol, MKP, Axslav, thundertoss, and a few others. I haven't gotten any autographs or anything yet, and I'm very jealous of your drg and ret autographs.
HerO is my favourite protoss alongside HuK (who got knocked out by Seiplo during groupstages in that DH, so he was probably lurking in his room or something the entire event).

Fuckin' IdrA, man. Why does he still play? >_>' MKP is a pretty manly beast though, you should definitely run after him with a notebook and pen.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
He's still getting payed a good amount of money I would imagine. It doesn't seem like he really enjoys Starcraft though.
I'm too tired and sad to care. Forge has released an alpha build to the public to anyone who pledges on kickstarter.com/projects/166522941/forge and it doesn't work on my computer. Makes my computer restart when I try to play. Life is bad in Adamville :/
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I watched IdrA kill his own third by accident and then proceed to 2-0 illusion. Idra's actually playing really well at the moment.
Yeah, I heard. We picked up the stream a few times during our D&D session (Goliat the Druid is a fucking Idra fanboy). We'll see how it pans out.
So Leenock won. The finals were Leenock vs First, and it was really one sided. Really fun to watch, though.
I have no idea what's going on anymore in this thread. (and in general)

But yea, d&d. I'm all up in the bitch now. Got like a level 3 dude, hardcore.
[o]
3.5 or 4E? Or Pathfinder? AD&D? 1st, 2nd? The guys in my 4E campaign are halfway to lvl 7 right now. I'm about to up the difficulty level by a lot, because they are WAY too good at organizing their spells. ._. Seriously, the first thing that happens every round is:

Wizard casts Fireball -> Actionpoint -> Shock Sphere.
Warlock casts Avernian Eruption -> Actionpoint -> Fiery Blast
Druid casts Call Lightning -> His lvl 6 thing that lets him move opponents in zones -> Actionpoint -> Faerie Fire/Howl of Terror

SHIT'S RETARDEDLY POWERFUL