Toribash
Well, I don't think that it matters now, but it seems that our luck with applications has shifted as of late, as we seem to keep getting good and mature applicants that actually put effort into their application.
Hello guys.
I would like to join your clan. It's a bit hard to explain my reasons, because I decided to do that just 10 mins ago! I've never really been in any clan in Toribash so I'm not so experienced in the matter of clan rules and team play but I'll try to do my best and I hope you will give me that chance

Why Phantoms? I' just played with one of your clan mates ( don't remember the name ) and he seem' to be a really nice person and that made me check your clan out in the forums.
I'm not really active here, just some arts via photoshop and nothing else. However, I can stay active on IRC and I'm definitely an active in-game player so I would be able to be in the 2/3 of required areas.

some other info about me :
Name : Rafal
give the reason for your yes, and yes we need an irc heavy person to balance things out just a post a day is all i ask
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Ok pablo I'll accept that reason represent our name well

But I won't be sending the invite until you post on this thread again
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos