Toribash
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
SrgtCorn, Is that a yes to me?
I would really like to join.

Originally Posted by SrgtCorn View Post
Other than that, you sound mighty fine.
Also, I've seen you in the CBK server, and you seem nice enough.

This is equivilent to a SrgtCorn yes.
[CBK]
Be patient guys. Manbreakfast or Mr Poptart will approve eventually.
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
Yeah, I know, Anyone online, Come to Judo Frac?
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
YAY!!!!!
Sorry. So when can I expect full approval?
Will I receive a PM?

Other members will voice their opinions and then the magical Poptart will come and give the ok (or no... =<).
[CBK]
rawrz.... i r teh newb and would like it if i r to join teh clan of cbk.... but yeah i would like to join simply cuz i know good friend whos in there (and showed the game to and now he pwnes me everytime i play against him), but it would be the first clan i join and have no past history of aguments or instances with any other clan so yeh.. im hopin id be a good fit and would like it very much to join.
Originally Posted by SgtHazard View Post
rawrz.... i r teh newb and would like it if i r to join teh clan of cbk.... but yeah i would like to join simply cuz i know good friend whos in there (and showed the game to and now he pwnes me everytime i play against him), but it would be the first clan i join and have no past history of aguments or instances with any other clan so yeh.. im hopin id be a good fit and would like it very much to join.

I support Hazard. =P
[CBK]