Toribash
no to texatz as single allie, iF YOu read mocros post theres no reason for any of us 8including papa) to quit
btw mocro im not ok with people leaving and comin back whenever they want.
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
It's completely fine pabblopic.
If they feel obligated to leave, it's perfectly fine.

----

My wishes are simple.
Azuremage is now the leader.

I would like Lumpysolo to be a Co-leader.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jul 28, 2012 at 06:24 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
I even said I was sorry.
Whatever bro. Goodbye.

I was planning on coming back... but then I got no invite so I just kinda suspected you all hate me.

What happened is I was hosting a tourney, brought to the people by Phantom.
Papasmurfa came in, I gave him op and everything. About thirty minutes later, he quits the room and then I banned him for fifteen seconds if not less(note I unbanned hime). He then rages A.S.A.P. on IRC and tells me he's quiting the clan.

He then goes on telling me how I've been such a dick by deleting threads, and doing that short little ban from the channel when I was kidding around. In my opinion I think you got him a little angry when you demoted him Azure.

First of all, I told you specifically I was going to just go onto the 4.0 beta instead of whatever version I was using at the time, then I asked to be unbanned from IRC, and you continued to lie and say you never banned me. About 10 minutes later I was still banned. And azure never demoted me... you, however, did demote me. (A while ago)

EDIT: Ok why the hell is everybody leaving
Quitting toribash dawg
Yea, and I promoted you back up.
Also, I didn't send you an invite because you never asked for one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
It's completely fine pabblopic.
If they feel obligated to leave, it's perfectly fine.

----

My wishes are simple.
Azuremage is now the leader.

I would like Lumpysolo to be a Co-leader.

Mocro, you shouldn't have made it, you're a great leader, you made this clan became official. Azure is also amazing, but heh.
jirado no viraya
Nah, I didn't make this clan official.
We all did.

I'm letting the 250k I donated to the bank stay in the bank.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Originally Posted by pabblopic View Post
no to texatz as single allie, iF YOu read mocros post theres no reason for any of us 8including papa) to quit
btw mocro im not ok with people leaving and comin back whenever they want.

parenthesis fail

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
this is a sad day... in one day we've effectively become severed, i do not want this title...i don't want to lose any more clan mates. i may not be the leader you were mocro but i promise i will not let this clan die.

But if i may have one request please come back.

And papa you should know better than to think anyone here hates anyone else, i assure you the only reason you didn't get an invite is because we thought if anything you didn't wasn't to return, we have nothing but the best intentions for you and sporty everything you do even if you no longer bear our tag.

The same goes to you tex I'm sad too see you go aswell i wish we didn't loseanother one of our strongest members .but i respect your decision i wish you both the best in your endeavors, i hope you two still post around here every now and again.
Last edited by AzureMage; Jul 28, 2012 at 07:22 PM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos