Toribash
shut up
I changed it to 3503 when you were sexing your goats or whatever it is you people do ;o

[T]
#hi

Chezda I want to challenge you.This is (kinda) personal.I've seen your vids.I've seen your moves but I want to see how good you are on my turf,in MY MOD.perfectfighers.tbm
this mod I made just for the best breakdancefighting ever.But are you up to the challenge? didnt think so... PM me if you accept.ignore me for 3 days and you step down.
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
shut up
I changed it to 3503 when you were sexing your goats or whatever it is you people do ;o

Excuse me? Since when do boafs have relations with beasts?

19:08 <@Cevius[Work]> MADE UP SWEARWORDS. GO. STARTING WITH COCKSNAP
19:08 <@SlainVeteran> FINNISH
Originally Posted by Ducky View Post

o ffs A kitty is not a beast. Fail internet is FUCK MAYBE CATS REALLY ARE BEASTS!

SUDDENLY!1

Cats.

19:08 <@Cevius[Work]> MADE UP SWEARWORDS. GO. STARTING WITH COCKSNAP
19:08 <@SlainVeteran> FINNISH
i dont know how but i will do any thing to get into bncy im 2nd dan black belt but i believ that ppl take TB on to seriusly its hard work SHURE but u wont accel if u dont have fun so id love to join bncy if u would have me id stand for test and im a fellow movie maker so u guys id tke a no it dosent matter if i guys accpt me or not i dont know if im up 2 bncy standards but as long as i can have fun in Toribash and have good friends im happy