Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello!
My name is EmoTeal (not EmoteAl like some think >.>) and I want to join Team Aikido.
I have played Toribash since December of '08. However, I took a hiatus break around August of '10 and just started playing again two days ago. Having been gone for so long, I'm not the insanely amazing player that I was before.

A little bit about myself? Well. My real name is Adam. I live in the USA. I'm 16 years old and I'm super smart. I'm currently not in school but when I start in September I will be less active in game. I like to listen to rock, rap, and dubstep. Personally, I think the forum is the best part of Toribash.

Now let's talk about my skills. I'm a 3rd Dan Black Belt. I'm very good at manipulating my opponent. I prefer bigdojo over classic aikido simply because it opens up so many more possibilities and somewhat stops sweep kickers and shovelers. I play hold style and would like to learn relaxed style. I do grab, but I never double grab. I don't usually go for decaps or dms because it usually doesn't happen (hence why there are decap prizes in aikido tournaments.) I consider myself an expert on hold style. I'm not perfect and there's always room for improvement but I feel I can bring a lot to teach and show to Team Aikido's round table.

On a scale from 1-10 (10 being the most active), I'm about a 6 in game and a 9 on the forum. I'm very patient with people which makes great for teaching. I feel that despite being not very active in game I can still somehow find a way to teach using the forum.

I've lead and co-lead many clans, unfortunately they died... I've been banned twice and never infracted. My first ban was from an incident with my former clan Oblivion. Our leader got banned and so we went off the grid onto a private forum and our leader shut down the forum for a couple of hours. We were all banned (except for the few that we're smart and stayed away from the incident) for a couple of months. The second ban was right after the giant hack where the forum had to be rolled back to like 4 months earlier. The game servers went down because they were updating stuff. I thought another hack was going on so I started a thread and was banned for "starting false panic in the forum." Just thought I would give you a ban/infraction record.

As for replays, I don't have any because I reinstalled Toribash and even if I had them it would give you a false representation of who I am and what I do.

Sorry for the long post! I hope I get accepted .

- EmoTeal